Today I wanted to share a card that was quick and easy to create, but which I love because it uses 3 of my favourite things from the new Annual Catalogue.
The 3 favourite items I have used on this card (you can check them out in the links at the end of the post) are:
- The Hand-Penned Petals Suite (but you already knew that from previous posts, right?)
- The gorgeous Encircled in Beauty Dies. I love how circle dies break up the straight lines in cards.
- The Hand-Penned Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. I LOVE these! They are pre-printed and ready to go, plus incredible value. Just $17.50 for 20 cards and coordinating patterned envelopes. They make a perfect card base for stamped cards, or cards made using the elements in the Hand-Penned Memories and More card pack.
The secons layer of the card is a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP (5cm wide x 13.5cm) with a banner end cut in one end. The largest Encircled in Beauty die is a great size to use with this image. I stamped the image in Basic Gray, and over-stamped the flower using Pale Papaya. For the leaves, I used my Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends to colour them. This picks up the colours in the Hand-Penned DSP I have used as the first layer. To finish my card off, I have used some of the Genial Gems from the Hand-Penned Suite.
Thanks for checking out today's card.
Last Chance Sale on Retiring January to June Mini Catalogue products - discounts of up to 50%
Check the sale and retiring items out HERE in my online store (sale goes until June 30th unless items sell out earlier)
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. See you again soon.