Hello friends! With just over nine days left of the Stampin Up Australia Designer Series Paper sale (it ends on August 2nd), I wanted to show you an easy card layout to use up strips of Designer Series Paper. I am using You're a Peach Designer Series Paper Pack, which is one of the gorgeous paper packs on special at 15% off until August 2nd. I have included the measurements so you can easily make cards like this at home.
- My base card is a standard C6 size Balmy Blue card (half an A4 sheet cut vertically and folded in half).
- My second Balmy Blue layer is 9.9cm x 14.2 cm.
- Each of the five coordinating paper strips are 9.5cm long and 2.6cm wide, which allows for a 2mm border all round when they are adhered to the second layer.
- The circle is the largest die (the plain one, not the scalloped one) in the layering circles dies.
The other main element on my card is one of the Tailor Made Tags die cuts. It's really easy to miss these dies in the catalogue as they are a stand alone die set, but they are gorgeous as they have 4 stitched tags in 2 different designs (so 8 tags all up), with two different reinforcements = 10 really versatile dies for $38.00. I have included a picture of the dies below.
My sentiment is from Inspired Thoughts stamp set, one of my favourite sentiment sets from the 2021 Annual Annual Catalogue. I love the font in this set.
To finish my card off I fussy cut two of the flowers from the You're a Peach stamp set, and added Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the centre of each.
Here's a closer look at the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper. It's so pretty!
There's also a coordinating bundle in this suite. Here are some of the fun things the Stampin' Up! designers have made with this product suite.
Here's a look at the Tailor Made Tags dies. I can see myself using these LOTS! You can view and/or purchase any of these products from my online store using the links at the end of the post.
So don't forget to check out the Designer Series paper sale while it's still on until 2nd August. You can find all the on sale papers HERE in my online store.
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day, and I will be back with some more ideas soon.