2. Follow me on Pinterest. Every single project I make gets uploaded to my Pinterest boards.
3. Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm going to be continuing to work on building up my video tutorials this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
4. Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
For Papercrafters in Australia:
Join my Stampin' Up! Australia Email Subscriber Community
If you live in Australia and aren't a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join this email newsletter list. This is for new catalogue or product releases, sale details, clearance rack updates and Stampin' Up! offers. It will also detail any upcoming kits, classes or clubs I am offering, as well as any retired product I have for sale from time to time. For creative content, papercraft tips and tutorials I would also recommend subscribing to my blog posts by email (at the top of this page).
If you purchase your Stampin Up products from me, there is no need to subscribe to this list as I already have you covered with my VIP newsletter.
This monthly newsletter (with quick updates if something happens during the month), will provide:
- Information about Stampin Up offers from the company and myself (only valid in Australia)
- Advance notice of online classes, kits and events I am offering so you don't miss out
- Timely notification of Australian sales, clearance rack updates and new releases
- Notification of any retired items I have for sale at 50% off (available to mail to Australian addresses)
To join this email newsletter, click the button below and you will be taken to my sign up form.
Become a VIP by shopping with me in Australia and get the best of what I have to offer.
My VIP's are the backbone of my business and I make sure you are looked after and appreciated. Learn more HERE.