Effective February 1st 2021, I have evaluated and made some changes to my offerings. I will no longer be offering emailed weekly tutorials. Instead I will be delivering video and written tutorials via my regular blog posts, YouTube channel and other social media channels. I believe I can more effectively inspire and educate you this way.
I will still be offering a monthly subscriber newsletter for Australian papercrafters (who are not demonstrators themself) to keep you up to date with Stampin' up! offerings. See below to subscribe to this. If you are an existing customer, there is no need to subscribe to this because as soon as you begin purchasing with me, and if you opt in to communication, you will be added to my VIP list for my more regular and more comprehensive email newsletter.
My VIP customers (those who purchase their Stampin' Up! products from me) will of course continue to receive several newsletters and project ideas and all the other perks of shopping with me (free catalogues, VIP group, additional offers etc) - in fact one of the reasons for these changes is that I plan to grow my offering for VIP customers with a couple of fun new things in 2021 to better connect, educate and inspire.
If you are from outside of Australia, or a Stampin Up Demonstrator (in Australia or anywhere else in the world):
From February 2021, these are the best ways to continue to connect, learn and be inspired by me:
2. Follow me on Pinterest. Every single project I make gets uploaded to my Pinterest boards.
3. Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm going to be continuing to work on building up my video tutorials this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
4. Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
For Papercrafters in Australia:
Join my Stampin' Up! Australia Email Subscriber Community
(For those who live in Australia and aren't a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator themself - I would also recommend subscribing to blog posts by email for creative content)
Do you want to keep up to date with all the latest Australian Stampin' Up! offers and new product releases as soon as they happen?
Get that plus more when you join my monthly email newsletter list (If you purchase your Stampin Up products from me, there is no need to subscribe to this list as I already have you covered with my VIP newsletter).
- Information about Stampin Up offers from the company and myself (only valid in Australia)
- Advance notice of online classes, kits and events I am offering so you don't miss out
- Timely notification of Australian sales, clearance rack updates and new releases
- Notification of any retired items I have for sale at 50% off (available to mail to Australian addresses)
- To join my email newsletter, click the button below and you will be taken to my sign up form.
Shop with Me for More Rewards
Once you commence placing orders with me, you will also receive extra benefits and gift offers like:
- Orders delivered FAST as possible by them being placed as soon as payment is received, and being delivered straight to your door anywhere in Australia, directly from the warehouse. Your orders will generally leave the warehouse within 48 hours of being completed when payment is made.
- Online store available 24 hours for orders, as well as phone and email ordering.
- Free gifts with online orders over $50 where the monthly Host Code is entered while ordering (read more about how this works HERE).
- Regular newsletters and emails so you get the news as quickly as possible to take advantage of specials and offers. My purchasing customer newsletter is different to my subscriber newsletter and includes more specials, samples, offers and tips.
- Great customer service. I work from home full time so you can expect great customer service, to hear about specials in a timely manner and to be able to ask for advice or questions about products. I will also quickly respond to you about any issues with products or postal issues.
- VIP Customer Closed Facebook Group where I share additional ideas, plus have have an opportunity to connect with VIP customers more closely.
- Free mailed paper catalogues (and as soon as I get them) to your door for purchasing customers. (Read about catalogues HERE.)
- Online classes, kits and clubs using Stampin' Up! products. so you can create in your PJ's.
- First dibs on my retired stock at 50% off, or on any donation packs.
- Option to buy the starter kit for an ongoing 20% discount and be part of my Australia wide Art With Heart Stampin' Up! team community (it's fine to just join for yourself for the discount and community). See three ways to get Stampin' Up! products later down the page. (Read more about getting the Starter Kit here)
You can order with me in Australia 3 ways - Read how HERE
Read about this months specials HERE
Get a FREE Catalogue
If you would like to also request a free seasonal catalogue to be mailed within Australia, you can do that by clicking HERE.