Yarra Valley / Melbourne Outer East papercrafters, did you know you can get high quality, coordinating cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies in Lilydale?
I have been established for over 14 years and can advise you on all things to do with papercraft and Stampin' Up! In fact I am one of the top 100 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in the world (out of 50 000+) so you are in good hands.
All our products are backed with a 90 day replacement guarantee, and I am here to assist with any product related enquiries.
- Cardstock including vellum and specialty cardstocks (foil, glimmer)
- Patterned paper (that coordinates with cardstock colours) in 12x12" and 6x6" packs
- Colouring tools such as markers (water or alcohol based), watercolour paper and brushes to use with ink, watercolour pencils
- Ink pads and reinkers
- Stamp sets (both red rubber and photoplymer) many with coordinating dies and punches. Includes alphabet stamps and background stamps.
- Embellishments (like ribbon, twine, gems, adhesive rhinestones, wooden embellishments, sequins, metal embellishments)
- Boxes and bags, many of which are food safe
- Card making kits
- Cards and envelopes
- Punches (many of which coordinate with stamp sets)
- Die cut machines (regular size and mini), embossing folders and dies (many with coordinating stamp sets)
- Other tools like paper trimmers, stamp positioning tool, scoring tool, acrylic blocks, paper snips, stamp cleaners, bone folder, take your pick tool, blending brushes, sponges, brayers, masks and daubers
- Storage for ink pads and markers
- Pocket scrapbooking and traditional scrapbooking supplies, plus lots more!
You can view the products either in My Online Store, or I can get FREE paper catalogues to you and you can order by phone or email with delivery usually within 7 days.
If you would like to view any of the products in person, or get advice, samples (for example for wedding invitations) we can arrange a time for you to view them in Lilydale. Just give me a call on 0412 120 498.