Introducing the brand NEW Everything Rosy product medley - May only and limited supplies!
May 01, 2019
Hey stamping friends. I'm super excited to show off this gorgeous new product medley which is available to purchase from today in my online Stampin' Up! store. It's advertised as available May 1-31st, but there has been LOTS of interest and there are limited supplies so I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out very quickly.
See it HERE in my online Stampin' Up! store.
A product medley is something new that Stampin' Up! is introducing this year. It's a big collection of quality, coordinating papercraft supplies that will have you all set for creating WOW projects for weeks to come! You won't believe all the amazing products included in this medley:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8" x 1" (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 48 sheets of 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 8 sheets of 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Cost is $139, which is awesome value for this huge collection of products. You buy it with just one item number (150059) HERE in my online Stampin' Up! Store.
Here's a closer look at the supplies:
Here's a look at just a few of the beautiful projects you can make with this product medley:
Don't miss out on this fabulous limited edition product medley.
If you order online, use the May hostess code for an extra small gift mid June.
See you back here soon with some of the highlights from OnStage in Auckland. I'm a little slow with my update, but I managed to catch a nasty virus and spent the week of Easter shuffling between bed and the couch. I forgot how much muscles and joints can ache with a bad virus. All better now though and looking forward to sharing news soon.