Would you like some quick and easy Christmas projects where the designing has been done for you? Here's what I currently have still available.
Christmas Stampastack Kit - $20 for 10 high quality cards and envelopes. Quick - * Sorry - the kit is all sold out now* PDF Instructions available HERE still *
The projects are based on the Stampin' Up! Lots of Joy stamp set which is a great versatile stamp set (available to purchase in my online store HERE for clear-mount or HERE for wood-mount). You could still use the kit and substitute your own stamp set.
You get the following supplies to Create 10 Special Christmas Cards (envelopes included) which is 2 each of 5 different designs. Here’s what you get:
- Full PDF instructions to make the cards (emailed)
- Designer Paper
- Punched shapes including Glimmer Paper
- Metallic and paper Doyleys
- Gold Printed Vellum
To complete the cards you will need:
- Lots of Joy Stamp Set (Item 139468 $33.00 Clear mount; or Item 138810 $47.00 Wood Mount) – page 69 in Annual Catalogue (or substitute your own stamp set)
- Either Cherry Cobbler or Real Red Ink Pad or Stampin’ Write Marker
- Mossy Meadow ink pad and either Old Olive or Pear Pizazz as a contrast is optional.
- Basic stamping supplies including adhesives, Stampin’ Trimmer and Stampin’ Dimensionals (foam dots for dimension)
I have also used the In Colour Washi Tape (Item 138382) but you could easily use bits of the included patterned paper. The Christmas Tree punch (page 167 in Annual Catalogue) is also optional. It would only be used for the stamped trees. You could cut around these instead if you wanted. The glimmer trees are all pre-punched for you.
Kits are only available to Australian residents.
* Sorry - the kit is all sold out now* PDF Instructions available HERE still *
Christmas Tutorials available for instant download.
As well as buying just the instructions for the above stamp-a-stack, I also have some other Christmas Tutorials available in my Tutorial Store for instant download.
The Circle Card Thinlits are in this week's weekly deals, and that's what I used to make this extended Christmas card which has 10 different panels and 4 large circles to decorate or to allow you to add pictures, a family Christmas note and greetings. This tutorial is just $5.00.