Update: This class is now available as a worldwide online class to be taken anytime by scrapbookers and Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who want some great layout ideas (including class handouts for demonstrators) and scrapbooking tips. Class materials and video links will be delivered within 24 hours of purchase. The layout guides and class materials are open to use for any topics, and not limited to this class.
My class is called Stories of 2020. It is an eight layout (12x12" size but you could adapt) online class (via videos and PDF document) teaching you to combine photos and words to record the stories that mattered to you and your family in 2020. This is a class that is authentically me. I have been a scrapbooker for over 18 years, and telling stories / recording memories for my family is my passion. The demonstrator option also includes additional video instruction (over 40 minutes) about running scrapbooking classes, ideas for layouts and how to keep classes profitable, current supplies which are great for scrapbooking and 4 unbranded layout guides as class handouts to save you time in planning YOUR own classes.
- Demonstrators are welcome, in fact it's a great way to learn how to incorporate scrapbooking in your business. There is a specific Demonstrator option (Option C) where I include an additional video AND four class handouts (with no watermarks or branding) that you can use to run your own classes. However, If you just want the class using your own supplies for your personal use, Option B is best value.
- There will be subject ideas, journalling prompts and lots of ideas of how to incorporate journalling into your layouts (those who know me, know scrapbooking is all about the photos and journalling to me). I'll also include measurements and photos of the layout and share my own pages and experiences of journalling in the video walkthrough. To keep the cost down, I won't be including stamp sets in the class, but I will show you optional ideas to incorporate stamping, and suggest scrapbook friendly stamp sets.
Live customer online class was completed in December 2020, but online PDF / Videos available for purchase on demand going forward
- December 31st onwards throughought 2021: Option B and C available on demand with class materials and video links emailed within 24 hours of purchase. PayPal purchase details below.
A little about my scrapbooking journey
My scrapbooking journey started when I was in a Mum's group meeting with my first child (who is now 18 and a half). I had always been a collector of paper and photos in other ways, and as a child, I much preferred a trip to the stationery aisle than the toy shop. One of the Mum's bought in a scrapbook she had completed at a class in a local store, and I literally went straight from Mum's group to the store. I was hooked!
I immersed myself in scrapbooking heavily over the subsequent years, attending crops at scrapbooking stores and eventually joining design teams and having pages published in scrapbooking magazines in Australia including Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations. In face it was my interest of using stamping on my scrapbook pages that initially interested me in Stampin' Up!
Here's a some of my published layouts from this time (before I joined Stampin' Up!)
My favourite pages though, have always been the ones with stories the photo prompts me to tell, and this will be the same in the class. Stories are important. It's the stories that bring the photo and memory to life. In the class you will be choosing your own stories and pape titles, but the way you tell the stories and incoporate the journalling will be guided by the class. If you choose the class with product option, the products are deliberately neutral to be able to be used with a wide variety of photo colours and topics. Photo sizes will be kept to 6x4" and 5x7" to make it easy for those who get their photos printed externally.
If there has ever been a year to record your stories, it's 2020. I would love you to join me in this very important class to tell the stories of 2020, a year like no other.
All class materials are now available and can be purchased with PDF documents and video links emailed within 24 hours.
Option B: I'd like to take the class for personal use but use my own supplies (if you are a Demonstrator, you might like Option C which has an additional video and class handouts) - $35 AUD (about $26USD and available to purchase from anywhere in the world that has PayPal).
(Like all my classes, my direct team members will get the PDF for free in January, so if you are in my direct team, or plan on joining, there is no need to purchase)
Purchase now using this PayPal button (please note class timeline towards top of page). PDF documents and Video links will be emailed to your supplied email address within 24 hours.
- The online class watermarked PDFs of 8 12x12" layouts including photo sizes and measurements(in metric and imperial), title prompts, journalling prompts, layout notes / supplies used and comprehensive video walkthrough (over 35 minutes in total) of my actual 8 pages (valued at $35.00).
You can use your own supplies, but if you want to purchase the exact supplies I used in the layouts here are the links:
- In Good Taste Designer Series paper
- Neutrals 12x12" Cardstock
- In Good Taste Wooden Elements
- Braided Linen Trim
- Playful Alphabet Dies and Foam Adhesive Sheets (for titles)
Option C: Demonstrator Option (great for those who want to use their own product PLUS learn how to incorporate scrapbooking into their Stampin' Up! business and have four class layout guides prepared for you to use in classes) - $45 AUD (about $33USD and available to purchase from anywhere in the world that has PayPal).
Purchase now using this PayPal button (please note class timeline towards top of page) PDF documents and Video links will be emailed to your supplied email address within 24 hours.