If you love Stampin' Up! products, have you considered the opportunity to join up as a Demonstrator with my team?
It's very flexible, you can join for yourself to save 20-25% all the time, or join to earn some cash part time or more. It's entirely up to you how much or how little you want to do. This makes the opportunity perfect for a fun hobby with new crafty friends or a flexible home based online or in person business.
It's quick and easy to join online, and once you join I will get you into our team Facebook groups and help you get started with enjoying being a demonstrator YOUR way. There will be no pressure to do any more than you want to, just sharing opportunities, fun, friendship and crafty 'me' time.
Why join with ME and the Art With Heart Team?
I have been a full time career demonstrator with Stampin' Up! for over 13 years (since the first year Stampin' Up! came to Australia), so I have a really solid foundation of knowledge about stamping, and the business side of being a demonstrator too if that's where you want to go (it's fine to just join for yourself though). I have consistently earned annual awards in different categories and annual Incentive trips.
Our Art with Heart team is one of the biggest, most active and friendly teams in Australia We love to get together and chat online, at in person events and to stamp, so you will make lots of very supportive crafty friends. We also have lots of fun team shares, blog hops, swaps, RAK and birthday list, little competitions to earn products and other activities you can participate in if you choose. We value integrity, and care deeply about each other and the wider demonstrator community. I think that level of friendship and care among our team is one of our strongest features and why we have such a great level of demonstrator retention in our team. We are a team of close friends, not just demonstrators and we love to hang out at Stampin' Up! events together.
Additional extras for my direct team members:
In addition to a general Facebook group for my full team, my direct team members have their own Facebook group where I can help them with their own team members, and where I share weekly PDF project ideas and share videos when I create them. I also support team with one one one calls, a monthly online meeting and emailed newsletters.
What are the Benefits of Joining Stampin' Up!
- You can do as little or as much as you want - totally your choice! No pressure, no obligations. Many of my team have joined just for themselves and to get the great discount and access to the awesome demonstrator resources.
People LOVE our products. Stampin' Up! has been around for over 30 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality coordinating products. These are in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers . The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else. If you want to earn some additional income, I can show you how to do that by selling through your company maintained maintained online store, or through classes or parties.
- You choose your own hours so it's VERY family friendly. I love that I can work while my children are at school, but be there for important school events and pick up time. It's also super flexible when one of my children needs a day on the couch if they are not well. Working from home is so awesome.
- Great creative inspiration and learning opportunity. You will never be stuck for creative inspiration again! As well as having access to the worldwide demonstrator Facebook group which has literally thousands and thousands of samples, you will be inspired by the samples and ideas shared regularly by our team members and myself including weekly tutorials for my direct team members.
- Low start up costs - you pay just $169 and you can build your own starter kit where you choose $235 worth of any products you like plus you get free postage.
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. You just drop and keep everything.
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.
What commitment am I making?
I like to be totally transparent about all parts of the demonstrator opportunity. Regardless of whether you have joined for yourself or to earn some additional income, the following apply:
- When you become a demonstrator, you sign the Independent Demonstrator Agreement between you and Stampin' Up!. You can read that agreement HERE.
- In the document, it refers to minimum sales, so let me explain that. After your first quarter (the one you join in), if you want to remain an active demonstrator you need to submit 300CSV (which currently equates to $468 AUD) in each quarter. This is at catalogue price, so before your 20% demonstrator discount is applied. When you purchase the starter kit, the calendar quarter you are in on the date you sign up (so January to end of March, April to end of June, July to end of September, or October to end of December) doesn't count as your first full quarter. Your first full quarter is the one after the quarter you join in (but any sales in your initial joining quarter count towards your full first quarter sales with the exception of your starter kit). If at the end of any quarter you don't meet your minimum sales amount, you get one month's grace period (called pending status) in which to make it up. If by the end of the pending month there are still minimum sales outstanding, you just drop being a demonstrator and go back to being a customer. There are no exit fees, and you just keep everything.
I am happy to answer any other questions you may have about the joining agreement or process.
Contact me today by email or by phone/text to 0412120498 for an obligation free chat. I am happy to answer any questions without any pressure, as joining is all about YOU - not me!
If you have already decided, just click the button below to join online right now. It's quick and easy and the steps are listed below or you can call or email me and ask me to to walk you through it.
Ready to join? Here are the steps:
- go to my online join up page (CLICK HERE)
- read through the demonstrator and online agreement and check the box to acknowledge
- choose your starter kit and then choose products up to the value of your kit which is $235 (you cant go over, it has to be up to so it's a good idea to make some notes of what you want first and work out the totals. I'm happy to help with ideas.).
- fill in your personal details and pay the price of for your starter kit by credit card.
Once that's been processed (usually straight away) you will get your demonstrator number and I will get a message through as well, so I know to send you a welcome, and invite you to the team forums.
If you need help during the sign-up process, just call/text me on 041 212 0498. I'm here to help! I can also send you step by step written joining instructions if you would like, or walk you through joining on the phone.