If you love Stampin' Up! products, and love being around creative people, have you considered the opportunity to join up as a Demonstrator (even just for yourself without demonstrating)? You will love being part of our inspiring and friendly team, and the wider global Stampin' Up! community either way. My Art with Heart team is one of the largest and most active teams in Australia and has been growing for over 15 years. Imagine meeting a whole lot of new friends who share your love of papercraft.
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is super flexible, which makes it the opportunity perfect for a fun hobby with new crafty friends or a family-friendly, home based way to earn some extra cash. It's quick and easy to join online, and once you join I will get you into our team Facebook groups and help you get started enjoying being a demonstrator. I think you will love the opportunity to learn and share with other demonstrators, the fun, new friendships. insider perks and crafty 'me' time.
What do I get when I join?
- Up to $235 products of your choice
- FREE postage on your Starter Kit
- Ongoing 20-25% discount on your products
- Early access to new catalogues and the ability to preorder these products at a discount
- To be part of an amazing well respected fun and friendly Stampin' Up! team community that has been built by me over 15 years. This is such an awesome group to be a part of and we care and support each other as friends as well as demonstrators.
- Access to Demonstrator only website and groups with training resources, support materials and literally thousands of ideas for using products
- All my tutorials or classes that I prepare for customers can also be accessed by my direct team members
- FREE training and support from an 15+ years experienced demonstrator if you would like to sell the products for some extra cash.
Why join with ME and the Art With Heart Team?
I have been one of Australia's top demonstrators with Stampin' Up! for over 15 years (since the first year Stampin' Up! came to Australia), so I have a really solid foundation of knowledge about stamping, and the business side of being a demonstrator too if that's where you want to go (it's fine to just join for yourself though). I love to create and scrapbook regularly and to share inspiration with my team, customers and subscribers. I have a great relationship with demonstrators both in Australia and globally and pride myself on acting with integrity and putting people first.
Our Art with Heart team is one of the biggest, most active and friendly teams Australia-wide. We love to get together and chat online, at in person events and to stamp, so you will make lots of very supportive crafty friends. We value togetherness and friendships above all and are pretty laid back. We also have lots of fun team shares, blog hops, swaps, RAK and birthday list, little competitions to earn products and other activities you can participate in if you choose. We value integrity, and care deeply about each other and the wider demonstrator community. I think that level of friendship and care among our team is one of our strongest features and why we have such a great level of demonstrator retention in our team. We are a team of close friends, not just demonstrators and we love to hang out at Stampin' Up! events together.
Additional extras for my direct team members:
In addition to a general Facebook group for my full team, my direct team members have their own Facebook group where I can help them with their own team and offer extra giveaways and support. Direct team members also get any tutorials or class ideas I create for customers. I also support team with one on one calls if they choose, emailed newsletters and in person catchups at events when we can.
What if I want to earn some extra cash selling products (now or in the future)?
The joining process is exactly the same. Our team welcomes and values all types of demonstrators and has high retention because of our great team values and atmosphere. You may decide after you have seen what some others are doing you want to step it up a little and sell to family and friends (there will be no pressure, this will always be YOUR choice when you are in my team).
What are the Benefits of Joining Stampin' Up!
- You can do as little or as much as you want - totally your choice! No pressure, no obligations. Many of my team have joined just for themselves and to get the great discount and access to the awesome demonstrator resources, and to make new crafty friends.
People LOVE our products. Stampin' Up! has been around for over 30 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality coordinating products. These are in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers . The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else. If you want to earn a bit of extra cash, I can show you how to do that. You can opt in to the company maintained online store for a small fee, or offer classes or parties.
- You choose your own hours. I love that I can create and 'work' to fit around my family needs. Working from home is so awesome.
- Great creative inspiration and learning opportunity. You will never be stuck for creative inspiration again! As well as having access to the worldwide demonstrator Facebook group which has literally thousands and thousands of samples, you will be inspired by the samples and ideas shared regularly by our team members and myself including weekly tutorials for my direct team members.
- Low start up costs - you pay just $169 and you can build your own starter kit where you choose $235 worth of any products you like plus you get free postage (plus between May 3-31st 2022, $116.50 worth of extra InColor products for FREE)
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. You just drop and keep everything.
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.
What commitment am I making?
I like to be totally transparent about all parts of the demonstrator opportunity. Regardless of whether you have joined for yourself or to earn some additional income, the following apply:
- When you become a demonstrator, you sign the Independent Demonstrator Agreement between you and Stampin' Up!. You can read that agreement HERE.
- In the document, it refers to minimum sales, so let me explain that. After your first quarter (the one you join in), if you want to remain an active demonstrator you need to submit 300CSV (which currently equates to $468 AUD) in each quarter. This is at catalogue price, so before your 20% demonstrator discount is applied (its about $380 after the discount). When you purchase the starter kit, the calendar quarter you are in on the date you sign up (so January to end of March, April to end of June, July to end of September, or October to end of December) doesn't count as your first full quarter. Your first full quarter is the one after the quarter you join in (but any sales in your initial joining quarter count towards your full first quarter sales with the exception of your starter kit). If at the end of any quarter you don't meet your minimum sales amount, you get one month's grace period (called pending status) in which to make it up. If by the end of the pending month there are still minimum sales outstanding, you just drop being a demonstrator and go back to being a customer. There are no exit fees, and you just keep everything.
I am happy to answer any other questions you may have about the joining agreement or process.
Contact me today by email or by phone/text to 0412 120 498 for an obligation free chat. I am happy to answer any questions without any pressure, as joining is all about YOU - not me!
How Do I Join?
It's quick and easy to join online! Just click the button below to get the easy online sign up process underway.
If you need help during the sign-up process, just call/text me on 0412 120 498. I'm here to help! I can also send you step by step written joining instructions if you would like, or walk you through joining on the phone.