Join for yourself to save 20-25% all the time, or Join to earn some cash part time or more. It's entirely up to you how much or how little you want to do, and when you will work. This makes the opportunity perfect for a fun hobby with new crafty friends or a flexible home based online business.
Saleabration Joining Special Now On
Our best value deal is always to get the Starter Kit! Right now (January 3rd to March 31st) it comes with a ton of bonus freebies!
For just $169, you get:
- $235 of products of your choice
- Free postage on your Starter Kit
- All these extra freebies - 48 page 6x6" paper sampler, exclusive (can't be purchased) Stampin' Up! Mini Guillotine (LOVE mine) and a FREE extra stamp set of your choice (any value).
Why join with ME and the Art With Heart Team?
I have been apart of Stampin' Up! for over 13 years (since the first year Stampin' Up! came to Australia), so I have a really solid foundation of knowledge about stamping, and the business side of being a demonstrator too if that's where you want to go (it's fine to just join for yourself and the fun and therapy of our team community).
Our Art with Heart team is one of the biggest, most active and friendly teams in Australia We love to get together and chat online, at in person events and to stamp, so you will make lots of very supportive crafty friends. We also have lots of fun team shares, blog hops, swaps and activities you can participate in if you choose. We value integrity, and care deeply about each other and the wider demonstrator community. I think that level of friendship and care among our team is one of our strongest features and why we have such a great level of demonstrator retention in our team. We are a team of close friends, not just demonstrators.
Contact me today by email or by phone/text to 0412120498 for an obligation free chat. I am happy to answer any questions without any pressure, as joining is all about YOU - not me!
If you have already decided, just click the button below to join online right now. It's quick and easy and the steps are listed below or you can call or email me and ask me to to walk you through it.
Ready to join? Here are the steps:
- go to my online join up page (CLICK HERE)
- read through the demonstrator and online agreement and check the box to acknowledge
- choose your starter kit and then choose products up to the value of your kit which is $235 (you cant go over, it has to be up to so it's a good idea to make some notes of what you want first and work out the totals. I'm happy to help with ideas.).
- fill in your personal details and pay the price of for your starter kit by credit card.
Once that's been processed (usually straight away) you will get your demonstrator number and I will get a message through as well, so I know to send you a welcome, and invite you to the team forums.
If you need help during the sign-up process, just call/text me on 041 212 0498. I'm here to help!
The Benefits of Joining Stampin' Up!
- You can do as little or as much as you want - totally your choice! No pressure, no obligations. Many of my team have joined just for themselves and to get the great discount and access to the awesome demonstrator resources.
People LOVE our products. Stampin' Up! has been around for overy 30 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality coordinating products. These are in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers . The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else.
- You get a generous discount on your own orders (at least 20% but can increase to 25%) plus earn up to an additional 13% back. You also get the opportunity to earn Flex Points which can be redeemed for product, logo merchandise, event registrations and even a holiday.
- Attend company training events which are held 1-2 times a year. These are awesome with giveaways, exclusive offers and first peeks at new catalogues.
- Be the first to know and buy. You get free catalogues and opportunities to pre-order products when each new catalogue is released (3 times a year).
- It can be whatever you want it to be, so there is sure to be one that suits you. This includes joining just for you to get a discount on your purchases, selling online through your company maintained online store, taking orders from friends and family, running card-making or scrapbooking classes from home or demonstrating at home based parties.
- You choose your own hours so it's VERY family friendly. I love that I can work while my children are at school, but be there for important school events and pick up time. It's also super flexible when one of my children needs a day on the couch if they are not well. Working from home is so awesome.
- Great creative inspiration and learning opportunity. You will never be stuck for creative inspiration again! As well as having access to the worldwide demonstrator Facebook group which has literally thousands and thousands of samples, you will be inspired by the samples and ideas shared regularly by our team members and myself including weekly tutorials for my direct team members.
- Low start up costs - just $169 to get your starter kit (you choose $235 worth of any products you like plus the extra paper, guillotine and stamp set during Saleabration January 3rd to March 31st) and you get free postage.
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties.
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.