When you shop for Stampin' Up! products with me in any of these three ways, your products will ship directly to your door anywhere in Australia via Australia Post with a tracking number available once shipped. I place orders as soon as payment is received and ship directly to you, so you can expect to get them QUICKLY. I'll also be here to help you with any product enquiries. Orders generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. Postage is $5.95, or 5% of your order (whichever is the greater).
You can also earn free product when you order (called Stampin' Rewards)
Stampin' Rewards start with $250+ orders and are automatically calculated for you when you order online (or by me when you order by email). Stampin' Rewards are free product credit amounts (starting at $25 for a $250 order) which you can use on any current product, or on one of the exclusive Stampin' Rewards stamp sets. If your order is less than $250, you can still earn a small gift by choosing to shop online and use the monthly host code (see option 1).
Postage for all orders is $5.95 or 5% of the order, whichever is the highest.
Option 1: Place your order Online 24/7
All you need to do is go HERE to my online store, or click on the 'Shop Online 24/7'button at the top of the right hand column. This will take you straight to my online Stampin' Up! store.
Your products will then ship directly to you from the Stampin' Up! warehouse, usually within 48 hours of placing your order. I will also receive an email advising me of your order. If it's your first order with me, I'll be in touch to see if you need catalogues.
Here's a video to show you how easy it is to create an account and shop in my online store, and how the Stampin' Rewards and Host Code work.
If you have any questions about placing your online order, you can call me on 03 9735 2946 or 041 212 0498 or email me and I'll be there to help you.
Option 2: Place your order direct with me via email or phone.
I recognize some people may not like to order online, and I am of course always happy to take your order by phone or email.
I work from home full time so you can usually catch me at home on 041 212 0498. If I am not available when you call, please leave a message and I will call you back.
You can also text me an order, or text and ask me to call you on 041 212 0498
You can email me here.
I can help you work out postage charges and answer any questions you have about products. I place orders as soon as payment is received (which is immediately if you pay by credit card over the phone, or when the payment clears if you would like to pay direct deposit (I will give you the direct deposit details when you place the order). If you spend more than $250, you earn Stampin' Rewards starting at $25 free product.
As with online orders, you will also go onto my exclusive customer mailing list, start earning customer rewards and I'm happy to pop a free catalogue in with your email or phone order if it's over $60 (free catalogue offer only applies to your first order over $60, and then regular customers will continue to receive subsequent orders).
Option 3: Buy the Starter Kit and Save
If you have an order of $150 or more and plan to be shopping regularly, why not join up as one of our Art with Heart team happy hobby demonstrators? For $169, you can choose up to $235 of anything you want. Not only will you save LOTS on your starter kit order when you factor in the free shipping, but you will save an ongoing 20-25% on all your orders.
Benefits of choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I would love to be your demonstrator and look after all your Stampin' Up! needs like I have been for many happy customers right around Australia for nearly over 14 years. Many of these customers have been with me from the start, which is always a good sign of great customer service.
As well as being here with a friendly hello and quick response whenever you need me, here's what else I have to offer to those who purchase their Stampin' Up! supplies in Australia from me:
- Orders delivered FAST as possible by them being placed as soon as payment is received and being delivered straight to your door with tracking anywhere in Australia, directly from the warehouse. Your orders will generally leave the warehouse within 48 hours of being submitted (when payment is received). There is also a Priority Picking and Express Shipping option (additional cost).
- Free gifts with orders over $50 where the monthly Host Code is entered while ordering (if you prefer to shop by phone or email I also have you covered for a gift if your order doesn't already qualify for free gifts) (read more about how this works HERE). If your order is over $250, you get to choose your own Stampin' Rewards at time of ordering, so it's best not to use the Host Code.
- Great customer service. I work from home full time so you will receive great customer service and hear about things like specials, Clearance Rack updates and flash specials such as free shipping in a timely manner. I will also quickly respond to any rare issues with products or delivery. I know my business is all about happy customers.
- VIP Customer private Facebook Group where I share additional inspiration and ideas, where you can chat with other customers, and where I have the occasional giveaway.
- Exclusive VIP Free Class each month, where I will focus on one product type or range and show you how to get the most value from it with different ideas. I don't want you enjoy and get maximum use from the products you buy.
- Free mailed paper catalogues (and as soon as I get them) mailed to your door free of charge. (Read about catalogues HERE.)
- Regular VIP emails with exclusive creative content. You also will be the first to hear about sales, offers, clearance rack updates and opportunities to register for classes, kits. and clubs (my purchasing customer newsletter is different to my blog newsletter). I generally send an update email at the start of each month, and then a creative email mid-month packed full of inspiration and tips to use products. I may even send a random tutorial or two throughout the month, and you will always hear about things as soon as they happen, so you never miss an opportunity for saving $$ or getting your hands on new product.
- Online classes and clubs, so you can create in your PJ's.
- First dibs on my retired stock at 50% off, or on any donation packs.
- Emailed or mailed gift vouchers available.
- Option to buy the starter kit for an ongoing 20% discount and be part of my Australia wide Art with Heart Stampin' Up! team community (it's fine to just join for yourself for the discount and community). See three ways to get Stampin' Up! products later down the page. (Read more about getting the Starter Kit here)