Hello crafty friends. Today I want to show you how you can make 3 quick and easy Stampin Up cards in one! I have used the Stampin' Up! Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper from the 2021 Stampin Up Australia Annual Catalogue, along with the super versatile Biggest Wish stamp set from the same catalogue.
Here's the three cards I made.
- Start with 3 x C6 standard card bases in Soft Succulent (that's an A4 sheet cut in half vertically and folded in half).
- Cut three pieces of coordinating DSP pieces each 10cmx 14.3cm.
- Stack them together in your trimmer and make 2 angled cuts (it doesn't really matter where you make them, but aim for 3 pieces around the same size).
- Select one piece from each pattern and adhere to the card leaving a teeny gap in between each piece.
The final step is to adhere a sentiment label over the join of the three pieces. I used a circle with my greeting from Biggest Wish stamped in colours to coordinate with the DSP. If you don't have the Biggest Wish Stamp Set, I strongly suggest you take a look using the links at the end of the post. It's so versatile.
I have also used a piece of Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon (you need about 22cm for each card), and one of the Soft Succulent 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
This is such a quick and easy design, I will definitely be making more quick and easy cards using this layout.
So don't forget to check out the Designer Series paper sale while it's still on until 2nd August. You can find all the on sale papers HERE in my online store.
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend and and I will see you next week with some more creations.