I am totally LOVING that Stampin' Up! are selling the Delicata metallic ink pads in the 2019 Holiday Catalogue. These are the BEST metallic inks on the market in my opinion.
Some of the featured of these inks are:
- Great lustre and shine that wont fade over time
- Acid free and archival
- Water based
- Air dries in 10 minutes with no smudging at all once dry
We carry three colours of the full size ink pad and reinker :
- Celestial Copper and refill (my fave colour, and could pass for an antique gold)
- Silvery Shimmer and refill
- Golden Glitz and refill (a more yellow bright gold)
Here's what they look like.
They are perfect for a range of techniques, and I have put together a video showing you how they stamp on a variety of cardstock types, as well as some techniques you can use with them on your Stampin' Up! projects.
Here's a closer look at the cards I have shown in the video (the Seaside Spray reindeer card was featured yesterday in my Heart of Christmas week 4 post, and that includes step by step instructions to make that card).
In the watercolouring section of the video, I featured this Good Morning Magnolia card.
Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! products I have used to make this card (I stamped the image in Dove Grey Stazon. Unfortunately Stampin' Up! don't carry that yet, but I love it for watercolouring when I want a lighter edge effect).
- Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Shimmery White and Rococo Rose
- Ink: Petal Pink & Rococo Rose (petals), Smoky Slate (around the image), Mossy Meadow (leaves) and Celestial Copper (centre and highlights)
- Tools: Aquapainter
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Linen Thread
The other card I featured was this one, showcasing the stamping and misting using Celestial Copper. The shimmery mist of Celestial Copper on the Early Espresso and Very Vanilla cardstock is much easier to see in the video close ups.
Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! products I have used on this card (you can see the links for these products at the end of the post):
- Stamps: Very Versailles and Beauty and Joy (Holiday Catalogue), Butterfly Wishes (greeting; from Annual Catalogue)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green and Celestial Copper
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
- Embellishments: Linen thread
- Tools / other: Stampin' Spritzer, Isocol (rubbing alcohol)
These stamp pads are so awesome and will really add extra wow to your projects, Grab them in my online store using the links below.
Thanks for checking in today,