Lots of excitement happening today in Stampin' Up!. The NEW 2021 July to December Mini Catalogue (previously called the Holiday Catalogue) starts today, and our second Saleabration promotion of the year starts today too!
July to December Mini Catalogue
This gorgeous catalogue contains the bulk of our Christmas products along with some other lovely bits and pieces. It is current from today until January 3rd 2022. With Saleabration happening over August and September, you can also earn FREE products when you place orders of $90 or $180 before postage from this catalogue (or the Annual Catalogue, or a combination of both) before September 30th.
Saleabration is our biggest promotion of the year for Stampin' Up! Australia. This year we have TWO Saleabration promotions so it is on again from August 3rd to September 30th 2021.
Read on to learn how you can:
- Earn FREE products with each multiple of $90 or $180 in one transaction or order (before postage).
- Earn an EXCLUSIVE stamp set absolutely free when your home party, combined friends order or single order reaches $500 before postage (and you still get all the Saleabration choices too).
- Get to choose a FREE bundle of up to $104, in addition to the already great deal on the starter kit when you join. You can join entirely for yourself (just as a hobby) or to sell to others. Either way you get all the same fabulous benefits of being in my team, and of being part of the global Stampin' Up! community.
There are Three Ways to benefit during Saleabration:
1. You can earn free products with $90+ or $180+ orders in one transaction. See the items in the online store that you can earn for the $90+ or $180+ levels HERE and HERE. I have also included pictures for you here.
Saleabration Items which can be earned with a $90 order (click on each row of the image to see it larger):
Saleabration Items which can be earned with a $180 order:
2. You can also earn an exclusive stamp set (in addition to the normal Saleabration choices) when an individual order, combined order or party order exceeds $500. See it HERE in the online store, or this is the picture of the set.
3. Joining Freebies
When you join as a demonstrator (and it's totally fine to just join for yourself), you get to choose one FREE BUNDLE from a selected list of bundles from the July to December Mini Catalogue. This is in addition to the already great deal of $235 products of your choice. That makes a total of up to $339 product for $169, a savings of 50%. You also get free postage on the starter kit.
Read all about the great benefits of being a demonstrator, how it's totally low risk and low outlay, and why you will love being part of my team and the global Stampin' Up! community HERE.
Here's pictures and a list of the bundles you get to choose from:
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Have a fabulous day, and thanks for stopping by today.