Quick and Easy Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked 'Hello' Card
July 02, 2021
A quick card is a good card, right? Sometimes for me that is definitely the case, other times I like to play with techniques. Today though, I want to show you a quick and easy card using the Artistically Inked bundle from the Stampin Up Australia 2021 Annual Catalogue.
Measurements / Supplies:
To make this card you will need (find these items using the links at the bottom of the post):
- Standard C6 top folded Pear Pizazz card as the base.
- A piece of Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper 10cm x 14.3cm (the piece with Pear Pizazz and Pale Papaya on it)
- A die cut (out of Pear Pizazz) of the large leaf /branch piece from the Artistic Dies
- 3 adhesive sequins from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack
- A piece of Pale Papaya and White ribbon, 25cm in length
- White bakers twine
- A scrap of white cardstock and Pear Pizazz ink pad to stamp the greeting from the Artistically Inked stamp set.
Step by Step Instructions:
- I adhered the piece of DSP to the card using Stampin' Seal adhesive (you could also use Multipurpose Glue)
- I adhered the die cut with glue dots in about 3 or 4 places.
- Wrap the Pale Papaya and White ribbon over the top of the branch and overlap on the underside of the card. I just used Stampin' Seal to keep it in place but be sure to not place any adhesive where you will be tying the bow with the White bakers twine. You don't want the ribbon adhered too tightly for the same reason.
- Stamp the 'hello' sentiment in Pear Pizazz ink onto a scrap of white cardstock. Trim and cut the ends on an angle.
- Adhere the sentiment piece towards the bottom right of the card and place the three adhesive sequins around the edges.
That's all there is to it. Easy, right?
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. See you again soon.
Posted by: Stephanie Atterbury | July 03, 2021 at 07:47 AM
Love the card Claire.. I too agree a quick card is a good card
thanks for sharing
Posted by: Helen | July 03, 2021 at 08:17 PM