Today I have a friends / thankyou card, made using the brand new Pansy Patch stamp set, and coordinating Pansy Petal Designer Series Paper.
View the products in the Pansy Petals suite HERE in my online Stampin' Up! store.
I'm totally in love with this product suite! Pansies have always been one of my favourite flowers, as they give such vibrant colour in the winter months here in Australia. With the products in this bundle, you can make stamped or die cut (or a combination of both) multi-layered pansies. Here's a look at the bundle.
The Pansy Petals 12x12" Designer Series paper has a bunch of coordinating floral patterns, and some gorgeous gingham and basic patterns on the reverse. This paper also coodinates with all 5 of the new 2021 InColors. You get 12 double sided sheets, 2 of each design.
The Pansy Dies also cut out some of the printed images in the DSP which is very cool, and really increases the versatility of the suite.
For this card I have usd just the stamp set and DSP (I fussy cut the flowers and leaves). This is a two-step (actually a three or four step) stamp set, and it's super easy to line the different layers up because the stamps are Photopolymer.
Here are the Stampin' Up! ink colours I have used on each pansy and the leaves.
- Base layer of pansy: Magenta Madness
- Highlight layer of pansy: Rich Razzleberry
- Outer centre: left white
- Inner centre: Rich Razzleberry
- Base layer of pansy: Polished Pink stamped off once
- Highlight layer of pansy: Polished Pink
- Outer centre: Polished Pink
- Inner centre: Rich Razzleberry
- Very centre: Coloured with Dark Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends
- Base: Soft Succulent
- Highlights: Evening Evergreen
For the sentiment, I stamped in Soft Succulent and punched out with the Postage Stamp Punch.
If you love the Pansy Petals Suite as much as I do, you can grab all the products together in the one item number (it also includes the cute Bublebee trinkets). Find the Suite HERE in my online store. You can also buy all of the products individually, or the stamp set and die together as a 10% discount bundle (the suite also includes the 10% discount for the bundle).
Shop with Me in Australia for VIP Treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Get Regular Stampin Up Inspiration from Me
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome day,