Today I have a teen boy birthday card for you, featuring the Stampin Up A Good Man stamp set. It's a super versatile masculine set and I have used it for lots of masculine cards. This one was for my son's 16th birthday during the week.
It's a very simple design. Here's what I did:
- My base card is Sahara Sand.
- Cut two pieces of Neurals 6x6" DSP. The darker piece on the right is 14cm x 5cm (or 2" x 5&7/8"), and the lighter piece is 7cm x 12.5cm (or 2&3/4" x 5").
- The image is stamped in Stazon Black ink, onto Fluid 100 watercolour paper. I have used Bermuda Bay for the shirt, Seaside Spray for the deck chair stripes and a combination of Crumb Cake and Soft Suede for the hat and shorts. There are also a few strokes of Sahara Sand under the chair.
- The coloured image is cut out using the largest cirle in the Stitched Shapes dies (these are retiring soon, so get in quick).
- I then used my blending brushes and a litle Pool Party ink to add a little sky colour around the top half of the image.
- The label for the sentiment is cut using Stitched Nested Dies (also retiring soon). I wish I could tell you which set I used to stamp the greeting, but the stamped label was in my 'stamped and not used' tray, and now I can't remember!
- The number '16' is adhesive letters from my scrapbooking stash pre Stampin' Up! days.
Grab some Retiring Products Bargains
The retiring products list from the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue has been released and quite a few products are reduced with huge savings of up to 75% off. All of these products are now only available while stocks last (and some have already sold out) so get in quick. If an item is still available, it will be showing in the online store.
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid the month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for checking in today. Have a great day and see you again soon!