Hey friends. Today I have a fun card for the chook / hen lovers. It's a birthday card using the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set from the 2021 January to June mini catalogue.
This Hey Birthday Chick stamp set is in the January to June Mini Catalogue. Since the catalogue was published, coordinating dies have been produced, so you can either purchase the stamp set alone or as a bundle with a 10% saving.
You will also notice there is another bundle in the same section called Hey Chick. This stamp set is one that was released for Saleabration in 2017, and dies have just been released that coordinate with it. If you already have the stamp set, you can just buy the dies alone if you are interested.
Here's the steps I took to create this card:
- I cut a base C6 top folding portrait orientation card from an A4 sheet cut vertically and folded with a bone folder.
- I next cut a second layer of Basic White which was 10cm x 14.3cm.
- I created a blended area using Coastal Cabana ink and my blending brushes (LOVE these new brushes).
- My chicken is watercoloured (on Fluid 100 Watercolour paper) in Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana and Bumblebee. I cut out the image with the Birthday Chick dies.
- I die cut the sentiment from Birthday Chick, in Bumblebee cardstock, and stamped the additional sentiment in Coastal Cabana.
- Finally I added some of the Coastal Cabana Artistry Blooms sequins.
- The stamped layer is then attached to a standard C6 card using Dimensionals.
Grab some Retiring Products Bargains
The retiring products list from the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue has been released and quite a few products are reduced with huge savings of up to 75% off. All of these products are now only available while stocks last (and some have already sold out) so get in quick. If an item is still available, it will be showing in the online store.
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid the month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for checking in today. Have a happy day.