Five Quick and Easy Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance Cards, each with a different background.
March 23, 2021
Hello friends. Today I wanted to showcase the early release Butterfly Brilliance bundle. It will be in the new 2021/22 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, but is available to purchase now which is exciting!
View all these products HERE in my online store.
I wanted to make a quick set of 5 cards, so I cut a piece 6x6" DSP pieces into 5 strips (each one ended up being 13.3cm or 5&3/16" x 3cm or 1&3/16") and then added different backgrounds. I used the Butterfly Bijou DSP which is now sadly sold out, but you could substitute any DSP.
For some of the cards I left the strips of DSP straight. On others I rounded the top left corner and bottom right corner with the Detailed Trio Punch.
Here's a look at the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle.
Here are the five different backgrounds I used on the Bermuda Bay base cards.
Left to right we have:
- Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- The Butterfly Brilliance stamp in Bermuda Bay ink stamped off once
- The Butterfly Brilliance stamp in Bermuda Bay ink NOT stamped off
For three of the cards I attached a die cut butterfly which I had also used the detailed die on. The butterflies were stamped in Magenta Madness ink onto Magenta Madness cardstock before die cutting. You can see all of the different ways to coordinate this bundle in my video below.
Here's a close up of the die cut butterfly.
Before the Butterfly Bijou DSP sold out, I made these cards too, using die cut butterflies from the DSP.
You can view and purchase all of the products used today, by clicking on the links at the end of this post. I also have this video which demonstrates the fabulous coordination within the products in this suite, although it does include the Butterfly Bijou DSP which is no longer available.
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid the month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for checking in today. See you back here again later in the week.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.