Stampin' Up! Christmas 2020 Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit now available
November 03, 2020
Yeah - we have another global Paper Pumpkin kit available today, while stocks last. This one is the gorgeous Joy to the World Kit.
Find it HERE in my online store.
The only other thing you will need to complete the cards, is an acrylic block (Block D is perfectly sized - find it here).
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 5-7/8 x 4-1/8 (14.9cm x 10.47cm)
- Envelope size: 6-3/8 x 4-7/16 (16.19cm x 11.27cm)
- Coordinating Colours: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- An exclusive stamp set you won’t find anywhere else!
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper and crafting materials including card bases, die-cut pieces, embellishments, and adhesive.
This video shows you everything that's available in the kit, and how easy it is to make up the projects. This kit is a GREAT kit for beginners!
Grab your Christmas Paper Pumpkin kits today - available while stocks last!
Get Free Weekly PDF Tutorials From Me
If you loved this project, sign up to get a weekly free project tutorial designed by me, and sent to your email each weekend.
Join my Subscriber Community for a free PDF Tutorial every week.
or Subscribe to receive all my Blog Posts by Email
You can find all the products I have used today in my Stampin' Up! Online Store, and all the individual products are linked at the bottom of the post. When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a small thank you gift mid the month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Here's the shop link (individual product links at the end of the post), and this month's host code (if it's past October when you are reading this, this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE). You can read about three ways to shop with me HERE.
Thanks for checking in today. Hope to see you back here soon,
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.