7 Ideas with Stampin Up In the Pines bundle and stamp set for Christmas 2020, including quick and easy ideas.
Today I have 7 ideas for you for using the Stampin' Up! In the Pines bundle, which is proving to be very popular for Christmas Cards in 2020 with my Stampin' Up! customers in Australia.
Let's start with this quick, simple and easy 2020 Christmas card for you. You could make in 15 minutes using the In The Pines bundle from the 2020 Stampin Up August to December mini catalogue. It's the sort of card you could make 10-20 easily in one session at the craft desk. I have the measurements and instructions written below for you.
Here's a look at the Stampin' Up! In the Pines stamp set and Pine Woods Dies which make up the bundle (both items can also be purchased separately, but you get it 10% off when they are purchased together).
Measurements and Instructions to make this card:
- Start with your standard size card base. I embossed the front with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, but that is optional.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 7.5cm x 11cm (this is the size of one of the Stampin' Up! Stitched Rectangle Dies if you have them - that is what I used).
- Cut a piece of cardstock the same colour as your base card 6.5cm x 10cm (this is also the size of one of the stitched rectangles)
- In this top layer, cut the largest tree which has the scalloped leaved pattern using your die cutting machine. Our Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine does the job perfectly.
- Adhere this layer over the patterned paper layer using Dimensionals.
- Adhere your embellishments and greeting. My embellishments are Wonderful Gems and my greeting is gold embossed from the In the Pines stamp set, and cut out with the Stampin' Up! Classic Label Punch.
6 More Ideas Using In the Pines Stamp Set
Here's some more ideas using this bundle, from the Stampin' Up! designers.
I also have another card I have shared previously using this bundle, and you can find all the details of this card I designed HERE.
Get free WEEKLY project tutorials
If you loved today's project, sign up for my free project tutorials which I send my subscribers every week!
Designer Series Paper Sale
October is a great month to stock up on Designer Series Papers. Check out the 15 paper packs on sale in October.
You can find all the products I have used today in my Stampin' Up! Online Store, and all the individual products are linked at the bottom of the post. When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a small thank you gift mid the month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Here's the shop link (individual product links at the end of the post), and this month's host code. You can read about three ways to shop with me HERE.
Thanks so much for visiting, Have a great day and I hope to see you here again soon.