If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! as an enthusiast to place orders for yourself and/or a few friends; or to join to sell our awesome products now or down the track; then this month's Starter Kit promotion is a great one.
For a one off $169 joining fee, you get:
- Up to $235 products of YOUR choice (you could even include the new Cut and Emboss machine if you wanted);
- The Queen Anne's Lace stamp set (second photo on left) - valued at $30
- The So Much Love Stamp set (fourth photo down on left) - valued at $35
- A packet of clear Adhesive Rhinestones - valued at $8.75
- 16 card kits including envelopes (8 for each stamp set) to make the cards shown on the left
- FREE Postage valued at $15.40 on an order this size.
That's a saving of $155.15 or over 47% just on your starter kit
Here's a look at the two free stamp sets, and the cards that can be made with them using the card kits included.
How will I benefit after that?
- You can place your own order and get a 20% discount at that time that increases to 25% after a certain sales amount.
- You can place orders for family and friends and earn that 20-25% as commission on their orders.
- You can earn additional income on your sales when you reach certain monthly amounts.
- You get free catalogues and an opportunity to order products from upcoming catalogues a month early.
- You get to be part of my amazing online Stampin' Up! team Facebook group, which is a fun crafty home base for you to meet new friends, get excited about Stampin' Up! and learn from myself and others in the team.
- You will have me as your team leader and mentor to hold your hand along the fun journey of Stampin' Up!
- You get invited to exclusive Stampin' Up! demonstrator only events and online communities.
- You have an opportunity to work towards earning free products and other great rewards.
How much do I have to sell to stay active?
You need to sell or buy a total of $468 (before your 20% discount is applied) in each full calendar quarter, so by the end of December if you join in September (that amount is based on a global currency Stampin' Up! use called CSV, so may change slightly year to year, but only by a few dollars. Wy not save the 20% and get all the other benefits?
What happens if I don't meet that amount?
You get a month to catch up (called pending month), or you can just drop back to being a customer. You keep everything, no questions are asked and you can rejoin again in the future if you choose.
Got more questions?
or call/text on 04 1212 0498 and Iask me anything. I'll happily answer any questions obligation free.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.