New Stamparatus Accessories
September 30, 2018
From 1st October, Stampin Up have introduced some new accessory products for the Stamparatus. These will be permanently available from 1st October.
First, a quick recap of the Stamparatus which has been available since early this year.
The Stamparatus will allow you to:
- Makes multiples with ease
- Consistently stamps crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression you just re-ink and stamp again - no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
More product details:
- Compatible with Stampin' Up!'s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Includes a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on large paper
- 2 reversible plates giving a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail price is $85.00 AUD - Available Here in My Online Store
The Stamparatus comes with two removable double sided plates, a lined base plate, a runner mat to use with Photopolymer stamps and 2 ultra strong magnets.
Replacement magnets were introduced in the Annual Catalogue in June.
While we have been using the Stamparatus since the start of the year, demonstrators have identified some additional accessories which make using the Stampartus easier. These are now available for customer purchase and include:
Find the accessories HERE in my online store.
I hope you find these accessories as helpful as I have in stamping with your Stamparatus.
SUBSCRIBE to never miss a thing.
FREE PRODUCT GIFT when you use my monthly host code
CURRENT SPECIALS & THREE WAYS TO ORDER
SAVE up to 70% on THE CLEARANCE RACK
SAVE 10% on all CURRENT CATALOGUE BUNDLES
ASK ME FOR A FREE HOLIDAY CATALOGUE
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.