Heart of Christmas Week 3 - Christmas creations brought to you by the Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team, Australia
August 29, 2018
Hello lovely friends. It's time for some weekly Heart of Christmas Christmas card inspiration with the Art With Heart Stampin' Up! team girls.
This week I decided to do a square card. Although it has a few layers and elements, I do think this one would still be easy to do in batches of a few, by completing each element in batches and assembling together at the end.
Here's the measurements and what I did to make the card (the bolded items refer to product links at the end of the post):
- My base card Real Red cardstock and is 14cm square, and the piece of photo realistic is All is Bright Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalogue (coming on September 5th) which is 13.7cm square.
- The main stamped panel (9.5cm square) is a piece of Shimmery White cardstock with the Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Textured Folder used on it.
- Next I sponged Garden Green ink over the embossing using a Sponge Dauber.
- I used Red Rhinestones for the berries, and the Gold Foil bow die cut is from Stitched Seasons Framelits (quick - only available until August 31st), with a Gold Faceted Gem in the centre.
- This wreath piece is matted on a piece of Real Red cardstock and then some Gold Foil cardstock.
- The greeting is from a stamp set coming soon in the Holiday Catalogue, called Timeless Tidings. I have used the second smallest circle in the Stitched Shape Framelits, which fits inside the wreath perfectly. The greeting is stamped in Shaded Spruce.
I think my favourite part of this card is the different shades of green the spongeing gives on the embossing. I really like the combination of Garden Green and Shadded Spruce together too. I think that Stitched Seasons bow die-cut will be getting a workout the next few months.
Here's another look at the Stitched Seasons Framelits. Available to purchase (only until Friday 31st August - so just 2 more days) by themselves, or as a bundle with the coordinating stamp set. Get them HERE in my online store.
Now it's time to check in with the Art With Heart Team girls, and see what Christmas inspiration they have for you this Wednesday. I hope you can pop over to their blogs and enjoy their creations. I am sure they would appreciate a little hello in the comments while you are there.
Thanks for stopping by today. See you back here again soon.
SUBSCRIBE to never miss a thing.
FREE PRODUCT GIFT when you use my monthly host code
CURRENT SPECIALS & THREE WAYS TO ORDER
SAVE up to 70% on THE CLEARANCE RACK
SAVE 10% on all CURRENT CATALOGUE BUNDLES
ASK ME FOR A FREE HOLIDAY CATALOGUE