Hello crafters. Happy Monday!
Today I have a fancy fold card for you. I was inspired to make this card when I saw a lovely sample my team member Ros Davidson shared on our team forum.
When the belly band comes off, the card opens to an area you can write your greeting.
The Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is perfect for this fancy fold, because it is cardstock weight. It also has beautiful patterns and lots of coordinating colours which makes it super versatile. The actual fold is super simple. Here is what I did:
- I started with a piece of DSP 12" x 6"
- I scored at 2", 4", 8" and 10" on the long side.
- I marked a spot with a pencil at the halfway mark of the shortest side (3")
- I cut on the diagonal from that spot on the left hand edge, to the top of the 4" score line, and from the top of the 8" score line to the half way spot on the right hand edge.
- Then just fold as shown. So easy!
I love the matching embellishments in the suite as well, because this makes getting a coordinated finish really easy.
You will be seeing more creations from me over the next month using this lovely suite of products. It's one of my favourites in the catalogue! Check out the links at the end of this post for the individual products in this suite.
STAY IN TOUCH
I included the PDF instructions for these boxes as part of a customer offer last month, so if you are interested in hearing about how you can get extra ideas and instructions from me, make sure you Subscribe Today.
SHOP THREE WAYS WITH ME / MONTHLY SPECIALS
There are lots of ways you can shop with me. Read about them HERE.
Use the monthly host code when shopping online and get a free gift mid-way through the month after.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a happy day,