Time to say goodbye to some retiring Stampin' Up! favourites.
April 11, 2018
Hello lovely friends.
Had a fabulous time away in Sydney over the weekend at OnStage training with over 40 of my team and nearly 600 fellow demonstrators. We were very lucky to have Sara Douglass attend our event too. We had the new 2018 Annual Catalogue unveiled to demonstrators and saw lots of new products.
With the new, comes the goodbyes though, and that's what today's post is all about (I will post some pictures of the event tomorrow).
These two catalogues will be retiring on May 31st. While some products are carrying over, LOTS are retiring and will be gone for good after May 31st.
You can view all of the retiring products in my online Stampin' Up! store using the links below:
(some bundle products will be carrying over but the 10% bundled product saving does not carry over to the new catalogue)
Important Information about the Retiring Lists
- You will see LOTS of colours on there. Some are part of the major colour revamp (we have lots of retiring colours, read more about this under the colour revamp picture below. If the colour isn't retiring, you will still see ink pads on there. This is because we are changing to a new and improved ink pad design, and these colours will be available in that new design after June 1st.
- Colours Sell FAST! For all of the colours retiring completely (see below), these will sell fast. Stampin' Up! are only guaranteeing stock of the current design stamp pads and the individual re-inkers through 7th May. All other retiring colour products are only available now until sold out and I expect to go quickly (some are already low inventory and its not even 24 hours yet) so get in quickly to secure coordinating cardstock and reinkers and markers etc for your favourite products.
- Everything else is only While Supplies Last, and then will be discontinued at May 31st. While Stampin' Up! have said that there MAY be some discounts added from May 8th (depending on inventory), the most popular items are going to sell out well before then. Many products are now showing low inventory, and I expect we will start seeing products sell out in the next day. Discounts will not be pre-announced, so demonstrators will not know until May 8th if anything is going to be discounted either.
- There are no minimum purchases - get as little or as much as you need. Even if it's just a reinker for a favourite stamp pad colour.
- Don't forget to use the April Hostess Code if you are shopping online, as you will receive a free gift in mid May if you do.
Stampin' Up! have introduced a big colour revamp, the first since 2010 we did have a smaller Colour Refresh in 2013, but nothing big since 2010). I'll introduce you to the new colours in future posts (as these wont be available until June 1st) - they are so fresh and on trend!
To make way for these, 17 colours are retiring May 31st, This includes 4 InColurs from 2016/18 (Flirty Flamingo is staying but will move through to one of the colour groups) and 13 core colours.
These colour products are already on the retiring list. Ink pads and reinkers are only guaranteed available until May 7th, and everything else is now only available while stocks last, so don't delay in getting what you need. Colours sell fast on the retiring list.
Here are all the retiring colours:
Find Retiring Product Colours HERE in the Online Store
I'll be back soon with more information. Until then, happy crafting.