Love the quote on this birthday stamp, and knew the Stampin' Up! Party Wishes Stamp Set was one of the first stamp sets I had to get from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue.
I went a little 'grunge' on this card by gold embossing some splatters on the base card from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. You can view all the product I have used in the recipe below, and link directly to them in the online store using the links at the end of this post.
Here is the colour combination I have used today.
- Stamp Sets: Party Time, Gorgeous Grunge
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Versamark
- Designer Series Paper: Everyday Chic DSP
- Punches: Banner Punch, 2.5" Circle Punch
- Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metal Button, Gold Metallic Thread, Wonderland Washi Tape (from Holiday Catalogue), Heat Tool
Sweet Deals on Now:
Paper Share: Get 96 sheets of 6x6" paper from the 2016 Occasions and Saleabration Catalogue for $33 including postage. Order by January 10th. More details HERE.
Saleabration bonus gift with every $90 spent in one transaction. More details HERE
Use January's Online Hostess Code (MCVSSNVR) to earn extra gifts too. More details HERE
Saleabration joining bonus. Get 45% initial discount, plus ongoing discounts, great new crafty friends and opportunities to attend Stampin' Up! events and earn free product when you join to save money and/or earn money. More detail HERE.
Thanks for popping by today. Hope to see you back here again tomorrow for some more inspiration.
Subscribe to my blog to never miss a post HERE.
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's project: