I very rarely use Night of Navy cardstock, but I liked how it looked with the Whisper White and Silver on this Christmas card using the new All Ye Faithful stamp set from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalogue. I really like the nativity scenes in this stamp set.
This would be a pretty easy card to make a batch of for Christmas. Here's a quick breakdown of the pieces (links to all products in bold are at the end of the post).
- A standard C6 card in Night of Navy (landscape side fold)
A piece of Holiday's Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (the silver one) 6 inches x 1 inch and the Triple Banner Punch used on one end.
A piece of the snowflake design from Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper 6 inches x 1.5 inches and the Tripe Banner punch used on one end.
- A 2.5 inch circle punched from Whisper White which is where you silver emboss the image
- Half a large Silver Metallic Doily
- An extra strip of cardstock 1/2" wide to silver emboss the greeting onto (use the Banner Punch or easy banner ends).
- A Winter Wonderland Embellishment
Thanks for checking in today. I hope you have a fabulous week and manage to squeeze in some creating time.
Subscribe to have all my blog posts delivered to your email HERE
Sign up for my monthly newsletter for reader only offers HERE
Enjoy all the perks of being a Demonstrator by joining my fun and friendly Australia wide team - details HERE
View my tutorials for instant download HERE
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's card: