Hello stampers! Hope you are having a lovely day.
Today I wanted to show you a super quick and easy card layout I have used quite a bit with cards. I love how it's turned out with the black background and contrasting papers in the black toned papers in the Pretty Petals DSP stack.
It's super simple to put this card together. Here are the steps:
- Card base is a side folding standard size card.
- Stamped panel is height of card and 4.7cm (or 1 & 7/8") wide.
- Image is stamped in Old Olive and Crisp Canteloupe
- Horizontal DSP piece is 13.5cm (or 5 & 1/4") in length and 4.5cm (or 1 & 3/4") in width with two corners rounded as shown.
- Stamped piece is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals, everything else with Snail or Fast Fuse.
- Sentiment is die cut from Greetings Thinlits using Mint Macaron.
- Side piece of DSP is 1cm wide (or 1/2") with half adhered under the stamped panel.
See? Super simple right. I hope you enjoy making it up. I've linked to all the products below.
Get Your Holiday Catalogues!
I've got my big box of Holiday catalogues ready to be mailed. If you don't already have a demonstrator and you would like to receive a Holiday Catalogue in the mail, just let me know by completing the form HERE. I'd love to help you get into some Christmas crafting this Holiday season.
Stamp Clubs starting soon: Would you like to create 3 projects a month along with me from home?
My next round of Stamp Clubs (all by mail and email, so join from anywhere in Australia) are starting in September and you get free catalogues, materials sent and tutorials for three projects a month. Small product sample included each month and the month you are hostess you get a minimum of $50 free product. Check out all the details HERE.
Subscribe to have all my blog posts delivered to your email HERE
Sign up for my monthly newsletter for reader only offers HERE
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's card: