Christmas Card Kit using Stampin' Up! Lots of Joy
July 13, 2015
Having a bit of a Christmas in July moment in Australia right now and the weather is certainly getting cold enough for a White Christmas!
I've put together a Christmas Card Kit for 10 'Blinged Up' Christmas Cards including envelopes where you get all the consumable materials and written instructions with photos to make 2 each of 5 cards designed by me.
The projects are based on the Stampin' Up! Lots of Joy stamp set which is a great new versatile stamp set.
You get the following supplies to Create 10 Special Christmas Cards (envelopes included) which is 2 each of 5 different designs. Here’s what you get:
- Full PDF instructions to make the cards (emailed)
- Designer Paper
- Punched shapes including Glimmer Paper
- Metallic and paper Doyleys
- Gold Printed Vellum
Supplies to make 10 cards (including envelopes and Postage to you) = $24.00 (or $22 if you buy the stamp set from me)
Supplies to make 20 cards (4 each of 5 designs) = $40.00 (or $35 if you buy the stamp set from me)
NB: If you choose the 'purchase the stamp set from me' option. Just go ahead and do that normally by emailing me, or via the online store. Find the clear mount set HERE, find the wood mount set HERE.
To complete the cards you will need:
- Lots of Joy Stamp Set (Item 139468 $33.00 Clear mount; or Item 138810 $47.00 Wood Mount) – page 69 in Annual Catalogue
- Either Cherry Cobbler or Real Red Ink Pad or Stampin’ Write Marker
- Mossy Meadow ink pad and either Old Olive or Pear Pizazz as a contrast is optional.
- Basic stamping supplies including adhesives, Stampin’ Trimmer and Stampin’ Dimensionals (foam dots for dimension)
I have also used the In Colour Washi Tape (Item 138382) but you could easily use bits of the included patterned paper. The Christmas Tree punch(page 167 in Annual Catalogue) is also optional. It would only be used for the stamped trees. You could cut around these instead if you wanted. The glimmer trees are all pre-punched for you.
How to Order / Delivery Dates
Sold Out Sorry
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.