Hello there. Today I get to play with another set from the upcoming 2015 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue, called Awesomely Artistic. This set is already a firm favourite of mine. It's a beautiful set of nature images perfect for collage style stamping. The card is based on this week's Stamping and Blogging Design Team Sketch, SB105.
I was excited to use two of the new 2015-17 In Colours on this card, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. Love these already! See that beautiful script paper? That's one of the new patterns in the Designer Series Paper Stacks. I only had a small piece from my make and take packet at Convention, so I'm looking forward to June so I can order the colour pads.
(items marked with a * are not available to order until June 2nd)
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron*, Shimmery White, Early Espresso
- DSP: 2015-2105 In Colour Paper Stack*
- Stamps: Awesomely Artistic*
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe*, Mint Macaron*, Early Espresso
- Other: Adhesive Pearls, Linen Thread
- Paper Snips make fussy cutting the extra dragonfly wings a breeze!
- Adhere the second layer of wings with a Glue Dot, and then adhere the pearl over the top to give the card additional dimension.
Here's the sketch we had to work with this week.
Now it's time to zoom around the world and see what my lovely stamping friends in the stamping and Blogging Design Team have been up to with this sketch. I bet there will be some more sneak peeks!
Claire Daly Australia (that's me!)
Now it's YOUR turn!
Have a go at creating using this week's sketch, and then pop on over to Sketch and Stamp to upload your take on this weeks sketch. We'll be picking a weekly winner!
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back here again soon. Until then stay happy :)
Join my stamp by mail clubs HERE
Get a new 2015/16 Annual Catalogue HERE
Subscribe so you never miss a thing HERE
Check out current specials HERE