Today I'm playing with Bloom with Hope for the Stamping and Blogging Design Team sketch challenge SB66. Bloom with Hope is one of the hostess sets in the new 2014 Stampin' Up! Australia Catalogue. Isn't it a pretty set? Great for colouring too.
I do love the new Blackberry Bliss In-Colour! Its a great compliment for gold and Very Vanilla. I have embossed in gold, and also stamped in the Blackberry Bliss ink. If you would like to recreate this project at home, you can view the products I have used at the end of my post. Here is the sketch we had to work with this week.
Now it's time to visit the rest of the lovely Stamping and Blogging Design Team and see what they have created with this sketch.
Claire Daly Australia (that's me!)
I hope you enjoy creative time this week, and have a happy week.
- Next Stampin' Up! Club by Mail starts September (choose either Project Life or Card-making). Get 3 free projects a month, free catalogue and a minimum of $50 of free product.
- Check out the Clearance Rack for up to 80% off retired items.
- Check out this weeks Weekly Deals for discounted current items.
- Order via Online Store or by Email. All orders go towards free product with my customer reward scheme. You can also request a hard copy of the catalogue.
- Join my mailing list for new product announcements, extra tips, samples and offers. I will never pass your details on to anyone.
- Become a demonstrator (even just for yourself) and enjoy a generous discount and great demonstrator only perks. It's the ultimate family friendly way to earn some extra cash.
Stampin Up Products Used in This Project