Today's share features a brand new set from the Stampin' Up! 2014 Annual Catalogue called What's Up?. It's perfect for male / masculine cards too. I have teamed it with Flashback Designer Series Paper with the cool colour combination of Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red and Pool Party.
I love the cool combination of arrows in this set, which also makes it a great set to use with Project Life by Stampin' Up!.
I made these cards before the matching punch for this stamp set became available. I now LOVE this punch and use it all the time in cards, scrapbooking and Project Life. You can view or grab this punch in my online store HERE.
Here's the stamp set images:
If you would like to recreate these products at home, here are the links to the products in the online store (you can also order by email).
Have a great day,
- Next Stampin' Up! Club by Mail starts September (choose either Project Life or Card-making). Get 3 free projects a month, free catalogue and a minimum of $50 of free product.
- Check out the Clearance Rack for up to 80% off retired items.
- Check out this weeks Weekly Deals for discounted current items.
- Order via Online Store or by Email. All orders go towards free product with my customer reward scheme. You can also request a hard copy of the catalogue.
- Join my mailing list for new product announcements, extra tips, samples and offers. I will never pass your details on to anyone.
- Become a demonstrator (even just for yourself) and enjoy a generous discount and great demonstrator only perks. It's the ultimate family friendly way to earn some extra cash.
Stampin Up Products used In This Project