Hello lovely people. Today I have a card using one of my favourite Stampin' Up! sets for colouring stamped images. It is from the current Occasions Catalogue here in Australia, and is called Peaceful Petals (grab it before it goes on June 30th - details below).
I made this card and delivered with a box of chocolates yesterday to a neighbour who recently had a bad fall. I think a handmade card (and chocolate!) is the perfect way to let someone know you have been thinking of them. She is such a lovely neighbour.
I coloured the image with the new Stampin' Up! alcohol markers, Blendabilities. I used the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive sets. These aren't quite available to customers yet, but demonstrators get to play with them on a preorder (Join with the current $85 special during June and you can preorder these and other new catalogue products too - email me for details).
As I mentioned this stamp set is FABULOUS! I love it because it has really pretty outline images which are great for colouring and includes leaves. It also has two very versatile sentiments and I love the font. It's only available until June 30th, so grab it now.
Wood Mount Set HERE - Item 133104 $49.95
Clear Mount Set HERE - Item 133107 $39.95
- Retired products are selling at discounts up to 50% off - viewand shop the list HERE.
- Project Life by Stampin' Up! launches to customers tomorrow. Pop back tomorrow morning to view the range.
- Join a Stamp from home/by mail Hostess Club. I have two clubs starting in July, one for Card-making and one for Scrapbooking/Project Life. Get free catalogues, three free projects a month and earn a minimum of $50 free merchandise. More details HERE.
- Turn your love of Stamping and Scrapbooking into a family friendly business or become a hobby demonstrator for just $85 up until June 30th only. Details HERE.
- Get a copy of the brand new Stampin' Up Catalogue HERE.
- Join the thousands of other happy stampers on my email newsletter list for exclusive deals and up to the minute news. Sign up HERE.
Have a great day and see you back here tomorrow,