I love how this card turned out. This years Saleabration Designer Series paper pack some delightful floral sheets and this together with some on trend Gold were the inspiration for today's card.
I've used our new tag Topper Punches for the tag, and the Dahlia is stamped in Crisp Canteloupe with some Dazzling Diamonds added in parts by using a Two Way Glue Pen. Here's a closer look at the flower.
I'm loving the gold trend right now! There are some delicious new gold embellishments in the Stampin' Up! Occasions seasonal catalogue which has just gone live. I've used:
- Gold Bakers Twine tied around the ribbon at the top of the tag.
- Gold Washi tape (pack of 3 different designs)
- Gold sequins
- Gold embossing for the greeting
The Tag Topper Punches are awesome! they come in two different designs shown below.
Current Stampin' Up! Offers
- Choose one of 13 free gifts when you spend $90 in my online Stampin' Up! store or by phone/email between today and March 31st.
- Get $20 extra free products when you join up as a demonstrator (even just for yourself). That's $255 worth of whatever you choose for just $169. You can join online instantly too! Offer valid until March 31st.
- Get $50 extra hostess benefits with a $500 order, group order or party total. Email or call me today to book your party or arrange on online, Facebook party with your friends. Offer valid until March 31st.
- Join a Stampin' Up! by mail hostess club and get 3 free projects from me a month, as well as a minimum of $50 free goodies the month you are hostess. Taking names for the next club starting March. Great for cardmakers or Scrapbookers.
- Join the many ladies who are on my email list to stay up to date with everything Stampin' Up!. It's easy to sign up and I'll never share your details.
Thanks for spending some time on my blog today. I'll see you back here again soon,