Although I'm not technically included in the blog hop list, thought I would play along anyway with a layout. The theme of this months blog hop is Celebrations. My layout is about our family celebrating the wedding of Paul's brother Andrew and his lovely partner Helen in country NSW last November.
Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Supplies I have used to make this layout:
- Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Vintage Vogue, Friends 24/7
- Cardstock: Going Gray, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Basic Gray
- Ink: Basic Gray, Orchid Opulence
- Punches: Hearts, Scallop Border, 2 Step Bird
- BigShot: Top Note Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
- Basic Gray Stampin Write Marker
No I know some of the Art with Heart girls have been working on some gorgeous creations for this blog hop, so make sure you pop over and check out all their gorgeous pages. If you would like to find out more about joining our fun and friendly team you can get more information in this post (great joining special on now - 20% off starter kit!), otherwise pick a name from the list below (you can start anywhere) and start hopping!
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back here again with some more creations during the week.