These were two of the cards I made Thursday night with my stamping buddies. It must have been a full moon Thursday night as I went a little silly. It's amazing I actually managed to get any stamping done in between the hysterics. Stamping buddy nights are Paul's nights to mind the kids and he watches a movie and goes off to bed all with us creating mayhem in the background. He really is a good husband and I appreciate he is so welcoming to my stamping buddies. Love these girls to BITS!
Anyway enough warm fuzzies - show me the cards right?
This one was for a birthday party Josh went to after school yesterday. I have used Stampin' Up!'s Pun Fun. The background is a stamp from Starring You which I have clear embossed, and there's also some white embossing on there too.
Here's the Stampin' Up! supplies I have used:
- Stamps: Pun Fun, Starring You, Calendar Alphabet and Numbers
- Ink:Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss (to colour stars) and Versamark
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
- Paper: Pacific Point DSP (prints range)
- Punches: Scallop Border, Large Star, Small Star
- Accessories: White embossing powder, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy
I also made my first Christmas Card of the year. I didn't quite get to post it on a Monday for Anita's Making Merry Monday's challenge, but I'm going to count it anyway OK? Next week I will get it happening on Monday. I loved the Stampin' Up! set A Wish For Peace as soon as I saw it (and it's only $29.95). Again I have used clear embossing. I love the look that gives, subtle sheen and texture and a tone on tone look.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
- Stamps: A Wish for Peace, Best Yet
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Old Olive,Versamark, Chocolate Chip
- Paper: Holiday Treasures
- Stampin' Up! punches: Tag, 1/2" circle and 1/4" circle (to make reinforcer)
- Other: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain, twine, paper piercer, mat pack
Long weekend here in Melbourne. I've already done some gardening and now I'm doing some cooking as Paul's Mum is coming over for tea. Love lazy long weekends. I'm getting close to the end of a really good book too, so hope to sneak some couch time (and some stamping time too!).
Hope you are having a good weekend as well,