Just loved this week's sketch challenge by Makeesha. This sketch is one I can see myself using again and again so I had to have a go at this one. I have LOTS of birthdays coming up, so I went for the bright and happy Stampin' Up! Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper.
Here's my recipe. All products are by Stampin' Up!:
- Cardstock / Paper: Bali Breeze DSP, Old Olive Prints DSP, Rose Red, Taken with Tea and, Old Olive carstock.
- Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts (greeting) and Linen Background
- Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 and 13/8 circle punch, Old Olive 5/8 inch grosgrain, Fusion Flowers
Thanks for a great sketch Keesh :)
Here's a quick unisex, unipurpose card I came up with too. This it Stampin' up! Outlaw DSP. This has been another one of my favourite papers this past Stampin' up! year.
Here's the recipe:
- Paper / cardstock: Outlaw DSP, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip and naturals Ivory cardstock
- Stamps: Wanted, Basic Phrases
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Jumbo Brads, Twine, Cropadile
Have a few more sketch challenges I want to get done this week (so many gorgeous sketches this week!) so check back soon and in the meantime stay happy and stay safe!