Here we are with day 11 after a couple of days of time standing still to focus on some things for the the family (more about that is some scrapbooking coming soon). Just wanted to finish up my 12 days of Christmas cards first, so here's day 11 and 12.
This one is suer easy and quick - just a bit of Silver embossing and some adhesive rhinestones. The Christmas tree set is from Stampin' Up!'s Solemn Stillness set. Sorry about the dodgy pic, the card is actually straight IRL!
Here's the recipe:
- Stampin' Up! Stamps: Solemn Stillness, Season of Joy
- Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones
Finally, here's day 12 - another Dashing Designing Series Paper creation. One of the ways I like to use patterned paper is the emboss resist technique. In this card I have clear embossed the patterned paper with the Christmas tree from Stampin' Up!'s Season of Joy. I then brayered Old Olive ink over the top to highlight the swirls on the tree. It was then just cut out and popped on the card with the matching paper and cardstock colours.
Here's the recipe for this one:
- Stampin' Up! Season of Joy and Party Punch
- Cardstock: Real Red and Old Olive
- Paper: Dashing Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Old Olive and Versamark
- Accessories: Rhinestones
There you go, my 12 days of Christmas which I hope have inspired you in some way. See you back here soon with some scrapbooking and other goodies from the new Summer Mini Catalogue!