Today I have a birthday card for you with quite a dramatic composition with the gold and black. It uses the Artistically Inked bundle from the new 2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.
Step by Step Instructions
This card was so simple to make though! Here are the step by step instructions.
- The base card is a standard C6 top folding Basic Black card.
- The next layer is a layer oif Basic Black 10cm x 14cm.
- Cut one of the floral die cuts from the Artistic Dies in Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (see links at the bottom of the post).
- Adhere this to the card using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Position it so that about 2/3 of the die will be showing.
- Add a 3cm strip of the Shaded Spruce / Just Jade and Gold piece from the Expressions in Ink DSP.
- Cut a 0.7cm strip of Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhere that over the join of the DSP and cardfront.
- Stamp the greeting from Artistically Inked stamp set in black ink onto a strip of white cardstock. Cut slanted ends.
- Cut a Basic Black piece 1/2 cm longer and 1cm wide. Adhere the sentiment piece onto this., leaving about 0.3-0.4cm at the bottom and equal amounts each end (which should be about 0.25cm each end).
- Adhere this combined sentiment piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish the card.
Shop with me in Australia for free gifts, great customer service and VIP treatment
When you shop online with me in Australia, and use the monthly Host Code, you also qualify for a thank you gift mid-month after your purchase. My customers love getting these little gifts in the mail. Click the button below to go to my online store (individual products are linked direct throughout the post, and in the links at the end of the post). This month's host code is also listed below. If this isn't the current month (because you are reading the post at a later date), this month's code is in the right hand column or HERE. You can read about three ways to shop with with me, and all the benefits my VIP customers get HERE.
Want more Stampin Up Inspiration from me?
If you live in Australia, and you are not a demonstrator yourself, I invite you to join my subscriber list to receive Stampin' Up! updates, inspiration from me and details of my online classes and special offers. Subscribe HERE.
Australian and International Customers and Demonstrators are invited to:
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email so you never miss a thing. Each blog post will be sent to you and you can choose how and when you want to receive these when you subscribe. This is the best way to follow me and get step by step projects.
- Follow me on Pinterest (every single blog post gets published to Pinterest too)
- Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'm building up my channel this year and would love your support via subscribing to my channel). YouTube is great visual way to learn.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more social interaction, chats and some crafty inspiration. Not everything I make gets shared to these platforms but it's a great way to socially connect more in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by today. See you again soon.