** July Joining Special **
During July, get an additional $121 FREE product (in addition to the $235 worth of whatever you choose) when you join as a hobby demonstrator to to earn a family friendly income working from home. That makes over $356 product plus FREE postage plus a FREE box of catalogues - a saving of over 50%. In addition you will be joining with one of the friendliest, supportive and caring teams in Australia, be able to pre-order new Holiday catalogue products in August and attend the exclusive demonstrator only OnStage events in November! It really is Christmas in July!
Click HERE to request a call to discuss this great deal (you can also ask questions by email).
Got a big wishlist and just want to get an awesome deal?
Join up as a happy hobby demonstrator - no parties, no obligations, but LOTS of fun and new crafty friends!
It's totally OK to join up with me JUST for a fabulous bargain on your own craft supplies with no selling involved. This is a great deal for Cardmakers, Gift Givers, Scrapbookers - in fact anyone who loves to stamp, colour or play with paper!
- Get up to $235 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies and FREE postage, for just $169. That's a saving of over 30% on what you normally pay on an order of $235 as a customer.
- Get an ongoing 20% savings on ALL your Stampin' Up! orders (if any friends did want to buy from you, you would get 20% commission on their orders). This can increase to 25% later on too (subject to sales).
- You will also get a sneak peek and copies of new catalogues and be able to pre-order products a month before customers.
I have lots of happy hobby demonstrators in my team who are enjoying these benefits and who are part of our awesome fun and friendly online team group on Facebook where we love to share and have fun. Why not you?
Learn: There is no better way to learn techniques and ideas, and immerse yourself in the fun and crafty community of Stampin' Up! enthusiasts, than by being a demonstrator. You will have access to exclusive tutorials, training and samples and will learn so much.
Attend OnStage Events: As a happy hobbyist, you still get invited to attend the 6 monthly Stampin' Up! OnStage events. These are really fun events where you get to stamp, get free stamps, peeks at new products and can win prizes!
Low Risk: To remain active as a demonstrator, in a calendar quarter (so Jan to March, April to June, July to September, October to December) you just need to submit orders of $454 (which is actually just $372 at demo price and you are probably easily doing that as a customer), You get one month extra at the end of each quarter if you need. If you decide after a while it's not for you, you just keep everything and go back to being a customer. There are no exit fees and penalties and we will understand, I promise!
Ready to join? Here are the steps:
- go to my online join up page (CLICK HERE)
- read through the demonstrator and online agreement and check the box to acknowledge
- choose your starter kit and then choose products up to the value of your kit which is $235 (you cant go over, it has to be up to so it's a good idea to make some notes of what you want first and work out the totals. I'm happy to help with ideas.).
- fill in your personal details and pay the $169 for your starter kit by credit card.
You will then get your demonstrator number and invitation to join Stamping Connections, the online demonstrator community. I'll personally send you the details about how to get onto our team groups.
Want more Information? You can either call me directly on 041 212 0498 or email me. Alternatively you can complete the form below and press submit and then I will contact you.