Are you ready for some Christmas creating? Stampin' Up! have released one of the fabulous bundles from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue (request your paper copy of the new catalogue HERE). It's called Carols of Christmas bundle, which includes the Carols of Christmas stamp set and the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies (when you buy the bundle, you get the products at a combined 10% off). Both the stamp set and the bundle are available in wood mount and clear mount.
I love the super large greetings in this stamp set, and the coordinating images and Framelits are perfect for embellishing your Christmas cards. Here's a video, the stamp set and thinlits image, as well as some samples from Stampin' Up!. Read on though as I have some free tutorial and some stamp a stack kits to offer you too!
Here are the products. which you can find in the Carols of Christmas section in my online Stampin' Up! store.
(Just a reminder to redeem any bonus coupons from July and use the August Hostess Code N32VTJJY to get a free gift in September).
BONUS: Get FREE Tutorials or a cost price Stamp a Stack Kit when you purchase the Carols of Christmas Bundle from me in August.
I've put together four embellished and layered cards (I can't do super basic - you know me!) and I'd love to give you a bonus in August! As detailed last week, the fancy fold card was inspired by a swap card I received from Julie Kettlewell on the Incentive Trip)
- FREE set of emailed PDF tutorials for the 4 cards, including pictures, measurements and step by step instructions (these are available to go); or
- $10 discount on an 8 card and envelope Christmas Stamp a Stack which includes the above instructions (so 2 each of the 4 designs) with the cardstock, 1/4 pack Be Merry Designer Series Paper, die cut stitched circle and label shapes, metallic enamel shapes, sequin trim and envelopes. This will cost you $18.50 including postage. Small print: Discounted price only available to those people who purchase the bundle from me (or intend to during August) and the kit must be purchased prior to August 10th. It's OK to purchase the kit before the bundle, but it won't be posted to you until the bundle has been purchased (or you pay the additional $10). Products will be ordered 11th August and the kit should be posted bu around the 21st assuming everything runs normally with me receiving the order.
If you would just like to purchase the Stamp a Stack kit without buying the bundle from me, the cost is $28.50 including postage, as these are embellished and layered cards and you are getting lots of product to complete them.
To complete the projects using the kits you will need:
- Stampin' Trimmer or trimmer and scorer, paper snips and adhesive including dimensionals
- Carols of Christmas bundle and BigShot
- Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Crumb Cake Stampin' Markers (or you can use Classic Stampin' Pads and stamp the greetings in one colour)
Use these PayPal buttons to purchase either version of the Carols of Christmas Stamp a Stack Kit. Cut off date is August 15th for kit purchase:
Version 1: $18.50 and I intend to purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle from you by 31st August (just purchase the bundle the normal way you would make a purchase). I understand the kit wont be posted until I complete the purchase or upgrade to version 2. Please note the other general and ink supplies you will need besides the bundle.
Version 2: $28.50 just the stamp a stack kit for 8 cards and envelopes (please note the supplies you will need).