Saleabration Joining Special - January 3rd to March 31st 2018
Get 2 FREE stamp sets (of your choice and of any value) in addition to the normal $235 product of your choice, for just $169. That means you will get up to $411 worth of product and FREE postage, for just $169 - a huge saving of over 60% or $262 on what you would normally pay to get those products as a customer.
No obligation to sell or do parties if that's not for you. You can just join for the great initial and ongoing discount, and to immerse yourself in my wonderful friendly team community of crafters, or the wider demonstrator community.
No ongoing fees, or penalties if you decide its not for you. Your only commitment is to meet the quarterly minimum demonstrator sales of $454 by the end of July 2018, and quarterly to remain active. Most of my hobby ladies find that very manageable. Let us show you how!
You get to be part of the Art With Heart team - one of the most active, fun, successful Stampin' Up! teams in Australia, led by Australia's #1 demonstrator for 2017.
Why join with ME during Saleabration
I have been apart of Stampin' Up! for 11 years (since the first year Stampin' Up! came to Australia), so we have a really solid foundation of knowledge and support behind us. We are in this for the long haul, so you can count on us being here as long as you are. I have consistently been one of Australia's top demonstrators and leaders, and provide regular team training, am generous with team gifts and rewards, and lead by example in a way you can duplicate. We even have dedicated business and blog/social media forum areas, all free to my team members in addition to our regular team forum.
Our Art with Heart team are are one of the biggest, most active and friendly teams in Australia (we had over 70 ladies at our latest OnStage Stampin' Up! Demonstrator event). We love to get together and chat online, at events and to stamp, so you will make lots of very supportive crafty friends.
We value integrity, and care deeply about each other as team members and the wider demonstrator community. I think that level of care among our team is one of our strongest features and why we are a team of close friends, not just demonstrators.
Contact me today by email or by phone/text to 0412120498 for an obligation free chat. I am happy to answer any questions without any pressure, as joining is all about YOU - not me!
If you have already decided, just click the button below, or follow the steps underneath to join online right now. It's quick and easy!
Ready to join? Here are the steps:
- go to my online join up page (CLICK HERE)
- read through the demonstrator and online agreement and check the box to acknowledge
- choose your two free stamp sets for Saleabration (these can be of any value - so choose the most expensive of the ones you want, so you maximise the benefit)
- choose your starter kit and then choose products up to the value of your kit which is $235 (you cant go over, it has to be up to so it's a good idea to make some notes of what you want first and work out the totals. I'm happy to help with ideas.).
- fill in your personal details and pay the $169 for your starter kit by credit card.
Once that's been processed (usually straight away) you will get your demonstrator number and I will get a message through as well, so I know to send you a welcome, and invite you to the team forums.
If you need help during the sign-up process, just call/text me on 041 212 0498. I'm here to help!
The Benefits of Joining Stampin' Up!
- You can do as little or as much as you want - totally your choice! No pressure, no obligations. Many of my team have joined just for themselves and to get the great discount and access to the awesome demonstrator resources.
People LOVE our products. Stampin' Up! has been around for neary 30 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality coordinating products in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers (including Project Life enthusiasts). The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else.
- You get a generous discount on your own orders (at least 20% but can increase to 25%) plus earn up to an additional 13% back. You also get the opportunity to earn Flex Points which can be redeemed for product, logo merchandise, iPads and even a luxurious holiday for 2.
- Attend OnStage company training events which are held once every 6 months. These are awesome with giveaways, exclusive offers and first peeks at new catalogues.
- Be the first to know and buy. You get free catalogues and opportunities to pre-order products when each new catalogue is released (3 times a year).
- You can work your Stampin' Up! business in many ways, so there is sure to be one that suits you. This includes selling through your company maintained online store, taking orders from friends and family, running card-making, scrapbooking or Project Life classes from home, demonstrating at home based parties, or you can even join just for you to get a discount on your purchases.
- You choose your own hours so it's VERY family friendly. I love that I can work while my children are at school, but be there for important school events and pick up time. It's also super flexible when one of my children needs a day on the couch if they are not well. Working from home is so awesome.
- You will get great support from myself as your team leader (see what I offer in the above section, but learn more when you talk to me) as well as be part of our fun and friendly online Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team community where we share, inspire, support, give away team prizes and have fun. There is also exclusive training based on my own experience with the company. You also get great support from the company as well with training and events, comprehensive website, online shopping and online ordering, resources, opportunities to earn free products and lots more!
- Great creative inspiration and learning opportunity. You will never be stuck for creative inspiration again! As well as having access to the worldwide demonstrator website (Stampin' Connection) which has literally thousands and thousands of samples, you will be inspired by the samples and ideas shared regularly by our team members and myself including my monthly tutorials for my direct team members.
- Low start up costs - just $169 to get your starter kit (you choose $235 worth of any products you like plus 2 FREE stamp sets during Saleabration January 3rd to March 31st) and you get free business resources and catalogues with your starter kit, along with free postage.
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. To remain active you just need to place $454 sales in a calendar quarter (3 month period). If you join during Saleabration, you wont need to worry about meeting quarterly minimum until the end of June (but we'll show you how it's done before then anyway).
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.