I absolutely love what I do.
As a demonstrator for over 10 years, , one of Stampin' Up! Global 100 Top Demonstrators and leader of the fabulous and friendly Art With Heart team, I can help YOU get anything you want from Stampin' Up! too.
Whether you want to join just for yourself as a hobby demonstrator to get a discount, attend events and be part of our awesome online team community, or want to earn an income from home, we want you! My Art with Heart team is a lovely community of successful demonstrators and happy hobbyists where you will feel right at home and nourished. We would love to welcome you.
No paper crafting experience necessary. Let's get something big out of the way too: You DONT need to be super fabulous at paper craft, scrapbooking, card-making, stamping etc making stuff to get started. You will learn SO MUCH by the resources I direct you to, the sharing in our team and the literally thousands and thousands of samples you will have access to in company provided resources (and yes you can copy these). I like to think of it like this:
You don't need to be great to get started, but you need to start to be great, (Zig Ziglar)
Save money: Get up to $235 of your choice of products plus free postage when you join as a demonstrator. That's a saving of over 30%. You will also LOVE how much you save ongoing on your craft supplies! Whether you are building your supplies for a business or joining just for yourself to support your own crafting habit, you will still enjoy a discount of 20-25% of your Stampin' Up! purchases. You also get to pre-order products!
Learn: There is no better way to learn techniques and ideas, and immerse yourself in the fun and crafty community of Stampin' Up! enthusiasts, than by being a demonstrator. You will have access to exclusive tutorials, training and samples and will learn so much.
Earn money: You can earn money by selling our high quality, coordinated, exclusive and well loved stamping and paper craft products via your personal online store (which is company maintained) or in person. I can show you many ways to earn money, but most importantly show you how to have a profitable and successful business while you balance your family needs. Whether you want to sell have an online store, your own creative blog (which I will help you to set up and grow) classes (in person or online), markets or parties, I can show you how to do that while you to work from home, doing something you love. Direct sales is booming in Australia - it's the ultimate family friendly job.
I'm passionate about showing women how they can 'have it all' by working from home in a family friendly job through direct sales and Stampin' Up! Develop or build on sales, marketing and business management skills from home around your children's needs. Contribute to the family income while still being a stay at home Mum. This is also a fabulous opportunity to supplement another job, or for retirees.
Why Choose Me? When choosing your team leader, remember: It's not about them having the biggest sales (you need time for your team too) or giving away tons of things (not good for profit). It's choosing the right type of person with a leadership style to help you get what YOU want from Stampin' Up!
My definition of success is about integrity and having a business that suits what YOU want, your family needs and your personal passions. It's also about having a profitable business (so you wont be asked to give away all your profits just to get customers or sales). You want to be with a leader who is respected by the company for their integrity and professionalism, who builds their own business in a way that is duplicable by you (and trains YOU how to have that too). I am more interested in YOUR business success than my own (because I know my own success is all about my lovely team and customers). Expect me to be respectful and considerate of your needs and the needs of other demonstrators. I take my role of leader very seriously and am here to mentor and support you. In fact our whole team is a fabulous supportive, positive environment.
I would be happy to put you in contact with my team members so you can hear about my leadership from them, not just me.
Ready to join? Here are the steps:
- go to my online join up page (CLICK HERE)
- read through the demonstrator and online agreement and check the box to acknowledge
- choose your starter kit and then choose products up to the value of your kit which is $235 (you cant go over, it has to be up to so it's a good idea to make some notes of what you want first and work out the totals. I'm happy to help with ideas.).
- fill in your personal details and pay the $169 for your starter kit by credit card.
You will then get your demonstrator number and invitation to join Stamping Connections, the online demonstrator community. I'll personally send you the details about how to get onto our team groups.
Want more Information? You can either call me directly on 041 212 0498 or email me. Alternatively you can complete the form below and press submit and then I will contact you.
What you can expect from me as a leader:
Training and coaching through experience and knowledge: I've been a successful team leader in Stampin' Up! for over 10 years, and I am one on the top 100 most successful demonstrators worldwide. I also have great relationships with many other successful international direct sales leaders who I am learning from all the time. I use my experience and knowledge to train and support you through:
- Comprehensive group team training program with 2-3 training topics per month with video and handouts and questions and answer.
- A one on one personal business success coaching program you can opt into with additional individual coaching calls..
- Experience with online selling and blogging. We have a dedicated blog and social media support group to help you establish and grow your online presence, In fact I was online even BEFORE I started with Stampin' Up! and am one of the most successful online business demonstrators in Australia.
- Weekly team newsletters.
- Answering any questions through individual contact or team forum promptly
Focus on profit and YOUR success: A business is designed to make money, so profitability is a strong focus. I want YOU to be successful, and wont ask you to do anything crazy. I also respect what you want from being a demonstrator, whether that be a happy hobbyist or to make some income.
Availability: I work from home full time outside my family needs, so you will have no trouble getting hold of me.
Inspiration: I actively work my own business in a way that is completely duplicable (so important!). I wont be putting my own success ahead of yours. I also aim to inspire by my creativity and love for the products.
A 'family first' attitude: I won't be expecting you to spend every waking second on your business. I know (and live by) that family always comes first. There are so many ways you can grow this business around a growing family. I started when my youngest was still in nappies!
Integrity and a positive role model: Integrity and respect and fairness towards other demonstrators is something I hold very dear to my heart. This is why I have such fabulous relationships with other demonstrators in Australia and world-wide, and why I am well respected as a leader by Stampin' Up!. People and relationships are important!
Being there to back you up / sort out issues: Because I have such a great relationship with the company and their staff, and so much experience, I am in a great position to help you sort out any problems that may develop, or be there to act on your behalf by my active participation in company leadership groups and one on one.
Fun and Friendship: Expect me to be one of the most excited at new catalogue time, or when a big brown box arrives or when I'm sharing goodies with my team that I've earned. We have a really fun, supportive and friendly team community and I'm usually right in the middle of the fun and friendship. This is one of the things I love most about being a demonstrator.
The Benefits of Joining Stampin' Up!
People LOVE our products. Stampin' Up! has been around for over 28 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality coordinating products in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers (including Project Life enthusiasts). The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else.
- You get a generous discount on your own orders (at least 20% but can increase to 25%) plus earn up to an additional 13% back. You also get the opportunity to earn Flex Points which can be redeemed for product, logo merchandise, iPads and even a luxurious holiday for 2.
- Attend OnStage company training events which are held once every 6 months. These are awesome with giveaways, exclusive offers and first peeks at new catalogues.
- Be the first to know and buy. You get free catalogues and opportunities to pre-order products when each new catalogue is released (3 times a year).
- You can work your Stampin' Up! business in many ways, so there is sure to be one that suits you. This includes selling through your company maintained online store, taking orders from friends and family, running card-making, scrapbooking or Project Life classes from home, demonstrating at home based parties, or you can even join just for you to get a discount on your purchases.
- You choose your own hours so it's VERY family friendly. I love that I can work while my children are at school, but be there for important school events and pick up time. It's also super flexible when one of my children needs a day on the couch if they are not well. Working from home is so awesome.
- You will get great support from myself as your team leader (see what I offer in the above section, but learn more when you talk to me) as well as be part of our fun and friendly online Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team community where we share, inspire, support, give away team prizes and have fun. There is also exclusive training based on my own experience with the company. You also get great support from the company as well with training and events, comprehensive website, online shopping and online ordering, resources, opportunities to earn free products and lots more!
- Great creative inspiration and learning opportunity. You will never be stuck for creative inspiration again! As well as having access to the worldwide demonstrator website (Stampin' Connection) which has literally thousands and thousands of samples, you will be inspired by the samples and ideas shared regularly by our team members and myself including my monthly tutorials for my direct team members.
- Low start up costs - just $169 to get your starter kit (you choose $235 worth of any products you like) and you get free business resources and catalogues with your starter kit, along with free postage.
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. To remain active you just need to place $454 sales in a calendar quarter (3 month period). If you join during Saleabration, you wont need to worry about meeting quarterly minimum until the end of June (but we'll show you how it's done before then anyway).
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.