Today I have one of the new stamp sets from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue to showcase. It's called Healing Hugs.
This is a great set to add to your collection for several reasons:
- As well as the gorgeous floral image, it has 4 really great usable sentiments for get well cards. The one I have used above is something I always seem to be saying to friends when they are unwell, so I was pleased to see it in a stamp set.
- This stamp set is one of our Distinktive range of stamps. These stamps are manufactured in a way that created the texture and dimension in just one stamping. I love that as it saves me time and still gives a realistic WOW effect.
- It's really reasonable prices. Just $37 for the clear mount version.
You can find Healing Hugs HERE In My Online Stampin' Up! store (or on page 110 in the paper copy of the 2018 Annual Catalogue).
It's definitely a set I would recommend from the new catalogue.
OTHER NEW PRODUCTS / TIPS & TRICKS
Here's a few other things to note about this card:
- I have used pre-coloured note-cards to speed up my creating. The Delightfully Detailed cards have 4 different watercolour look bases (2 designs in Mint Macaron and 2 Designs in Blackberry Bliss) and you get 5 of each in a pack (link at end of post).
- The laser cut paper (my second layer) has been hugely popular among demonstrators to create an easy extra WOW! It's super easy to add colour to coordinate with any project as well. I just used my sponge brayer to colour it Soft Sea Foam (one of my FAVE new colours).
- I added a little bit of extra texture with a simple scrap of ribbon under the flower. I keep my scraps of embellishments in a bowl as you never know when they are going to be handy.
You can check out all the products I have used today in the links at the end of my post.
Today's colour combination:
STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks for stopping by today. If you aren't already on my mailing list, make sure you Subscribe Today and never miss a thing from me.
SHOP THREE WAYS WITH ME / MONTHLY SPECIALS
There are lots of ways you can shop with me. Read about them HERE.
Use the monthly host code when shopping online and get a free gift mid-way through the month after.
Thanks for stopping by today,. Have a happy and creative day.