Hello friends. I'm back from some family time over Christmas, so it's time to jump into showing you all the fabulous things coming your way on January 3rd with the launch of the Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalogue and the 2018 Saleabration promotion.
The Petal Palette bundle is part of the Petal Passion suite in the new 2018 Occasions Catalogue. I really like this bundle for the artwork, the vintage look and feel, and because it has a bunch of sentiments included. It's available in wood-mount and clear-mount. Here's my first card with his bundle:
Here's Step by Step Instructions:
- I started with a top folding C6 card (half sheet of A4, cut in half vertically and folded in half with bone folder).
- I die cut the large branch in Crumb Cake and adhered to the left half of card using either glue or snail.
- I die cut the long lacework piece in Fresh Fig cardstock and adhered to the bottom of the card, slightly off centre so the right edge is next to the right side of the card.
- I embossed the largest flower/leaf image onto vellum in copper embossing powder (i.e. stamp in Versamark, cover with Copper embossing powder, shake off excess, heat with heat gun)
- Cut the embossed image out with the coordinating thinlin. Attach to the bottom left corner of card using Dimensionals (I placed the Dimensionals where they would be covered with the bird and greeting).
- Stamp the greeting in Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla. Use the label thinlit to cut the greeting out.
- Attach the greeting slightly to the right of, and half over the Fresh Fig piece, using Dimensionals to adhere.
- Stamp the bird in Fresh Fig ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock, and cut out using the coordinating thinlit.
- Using an Aqua-painter, gently pull some of the ink onto the stamped sections of the bird, towards the centre to give a light watercolor effect. Dry with heat-gun.
- Attach a tiny pearl to highlight the birds eye.
- Attach the bird (slightly overlapping the greeting) using Dimensionals.
- Attach some adhesive pearls as shown to embellish and provide balance to the design.
- Tie a double strand of linen thread around the top of the card and create a bow, Trim the ends.
The different textures and use of Dimensionals gives this card lots of texture and dimension, which I think really suits this style of stamp set.
You can get your hands on these fabulous products on 3rd January (just 4 days away).
Check back that day and I will have links available to the Occasions Catalogue and lots more information explaining the benefits available to you during our 3 month Saleabration promotion which starts that day too.
New to shopping with Me? Click HERE for 3 ways to buy, latest specials and benefits of buying from me.
Last Minute December Reminders
Only 3 more days to shop the Holiday Catalogue Retiring products in the Year End Sale.
Stamparatus stamp positioning tool preorder ends December 31st, after that the Stamparatus will be available in the 2018 Annual Catalogue.
Decembers Hostess Code for a free gift in January is W7RBJSN4
Occasions and Saleabration catalogues available now - request your FREE paper copy HERE
Subscribe to my blog posts so you never miss a post
Thanks for stopping by today. See you back here again soon.