The Stampin' Up! stamp positioning tool is coming to town. Introducing the Stamparatus to Australia.
** Please check HERE for an important update to the Stamparatus Reservation window **
We were very excited to hear about the impending release of the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool at our demonstrator training event on the weekend. It's a very nifty tool which allows you to perfectly position multiple stamped images, and has lots of great additional features.
So what does it do?
The Stamparatus will allow you to:
- Makes multiples with ease
- Consistently stamps crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression you just re-ink and stamp again - no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
More product details:
- Compatible with Stampin' Up!'s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Includes a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on large paper
- 2 reversible plates giving a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail price is $85.00 AUD
See the Stamparatus in Action
This video will show you 5 important things about the Stamparatus
Here's a closer look at the Stamparatus
Love It? Here's how you can pre-order
** Update on pre-order. WOW Turns out the demand is HUGE for the Stamparatus and the first reservation window closed in 15 minutes due to numbers being reached in an unprecedented swoop - set your alarms for the next pre-order window on December 6 and get in quick **
Stampin' Up! anticipates this will be a high demand products, so they need to introduce it to our huge market in phases. The good news is that customers can participate in EACH phase of the preorder if they wanted more than one though (only one Stamparatus per customer in each of the pre-order period). Here are the pre-order phases and delivery. Plese note your credit card will NOT be charged until the item is ready to be dispatched to you (you will receive an email). After these pre-order periods, the Stamparatus will be available in the 2018/19 Annual Catalogue.
How do I actually pre-order though
** Please check HERE for updated information re the Stamparatus preorder **
As always if you need any help with setting up your online profile, or reserving your Stamparatus, I am here to help you.
Just phone or text me on 0412120498; or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also find this downloadable FAQ document handy:
Hope you are as excited as I am! I totally can't wait to get my hands on this amazing tool!
Remember - if you haven't already set up your online profile / account, you can do that ahead of time (in fact I would recommend it). Follow the Instructions here.