Good morning friends. It's time to say hello to Stampin' Up! new alcohol markers, called Stampin' Blends.
What are they?
Artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! shaded (light and dark in each shade), plus bronze and ivory for skin tones and a colour lifter to correct little mistakes.
What can I do with them?
- Colour images and shade within colouring. Alcohol markers are superior for depth of colour and blending colours together resulting in beautiful rich saturated and shaded images. The best images to colour are line drawn images with lots of colouring space.
- You can also use the markers to custom colour embellishments. For example change the colour of adhesive rhinestones or peals, our White Perfect Accents and even the silver metallic enamel shapes are great coloured (the Bronze Stampin Blends marker is great to colour embellishments so that they match our Copper Foil Paper).
What colours are they available in?
Light and dark shades of Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Old Olive and Night of Navy. There is also an Ivory and Bronze marker for skintones and a colour lifter to fix little mistakes or to lift colour. You can see the full range of colours and additional information in this 8 page brochure about Stampin' Blends.
How much are they?
They can be purchased by phone or email, or in the Stampin' Blends section of my online store
Individually for $7.75
In a set of two (light and dark in one colour) for $15.50
In a whole set of 27 markers (light and dark in each shade, plus the bronze, ) for $209.75 (see bonus deal for November).
Additional options for purchasing:
Join a Stampin’ Blends Club and spread the cost of the full 27 markers plus Memento Pad and refill over 4 months
You will also receive a portion of the product each month and a bonus FREE mailed 3 card kit each month (embellishments and envelopes included) and a Stampin’ Blends Video Tutorial (stamped images not included as per Stampin’ Up! Policy)
Breakdown of costs (credit card payments only for this club on the dates shown)
November 15th: $57.75 + $5.95 postage and handling = $63.70 total (2 sets of colours, Memento ink and refill and Colour Lifter)
December 15th: $54.25 + $5.95 postage and handling = $60.20 (3 sets of colours, Bronze single)
January 15th: $54.25 + $5,95 postage and handling = $60.20 (3 sets of colours, Ivory single) with option to add to receive a Saleabration gift
February 15th: $62.00 + $5.95 postage and handling = $67.95 (4 sets of colours) with option to add to receive a Saleabration gift
Registration required by 14th November. Email me to register and I’ll send you the form to complete. Minimum number is required for the club to go ahead.
or for a second purchase option if you want them all now:
Special Bonus Deal from me for November only ** Buy the full set of 27 Stampin’ Blends for $209.75 and I will gift you a FREE Memento Ink Pad PLUS Refill worth $19.00.
The order will be placed as soon as your order notification comes through if online, or be included with your order if ordering by phone or email, so will arrive either at the same time or very close to so you can begin colouring!
Why are they so cool?
- Perfectly coordinate with our cardstock, inks and papers because they are in our exclusive colours.
- You can add just the right amount of colour with the choice of a fine tip and brush end on each marker.
- Superior blending, and availability in a light and dark shade produces great shading options. I really like the light shades in these markers as I’m not one for deeply or dark coloured images. In many cases I found I could get great results with layering the light colour alone.
- The colour lifter works to remove any areas outside the lines and can also be used to lighten areas.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight-fit for long lasting colour.
What ink pad do I use to stamp images?
Because these inks are alcohol based, you need to use a dye based ink. We recommend and sell Memento black ink for use with Stampin’ Blends. Do not use Stazon as the outline will bleed. See my FREE ink pad/refill offer above (in the ‘What are they?’ section.
What’s the best Cardstock to use?
I recommend Thick Whisper White. It’s normal for alcohol inks to soak through the cardstock when blending, so make sure you use a surface protector or some cardboard or grid paper under your image when colouring.
Another great option is to use our Just Add Colour Specialty Designer Paper. I coloured lots of those images and intend to turn them into cards over the next week.
Here's another couple of cards I have made using the Stampin' Blends. This one uses the Sitting Here stamp set.
This one uses the Beachy Little Christmas stamp set from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue.
Don't forget to use my November Hostess Code for a free gift in December. Find my Online Store HERE.
Orders are also welcome by phone or email and you wont be forgotten with a little thankyou either!
New to Stampin' Up! and need a catalogue?
Just fill in the details on THIS PAGE to ask for a FREE seasonal catalogue.
You can also check out THIS PAGE for 3 ways to order and current specials.
Have you considered joining Stampin' Up? even just for yourself?
It's a great way to learn the most about stamping and techniques, and a great way to earn freebies, save money or earn money. Read more HERE.
Want to keep up to date with all things Stampin' Up?
Subscribe to get every blog post by email HERE so you never miss a post.
Subscribe HERE to my monthly blog newsletter.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!