I'm so glad I bought the Thoughtful Branches bundle by Stampin' Up!. To be honest I wasn't 100% sure at the beginning as I had other tree and flower stamps, BUT as soon as I started playing with it on my friends weekend away, I had to have it. I'm just finding it's the perfect combination of great sentiments in a great font, and some really versatile images and Thinlits. I make lots of cards using nature images too.
Here's a couple of simple cards I made to let some people know I was thinking of them. They were so quick and simple to make! For this one my greeting is stamped in Early Espresso and my leaves in Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Sweet Sugarplum.
This one is the same card in different colours. The greeting is stamped in Dapper Denim and the leaves in Emerald Envy, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon.
I also stamped my monthly customer thank you cards using this bundle. Again they were really quick and easy and I love how they turned out.
You've only got 11 more days to get your hands on this bundle, as it's a limited edition. It can be purchased as a bundle (and save 10%) or you can purchase the stamp set or thinlits alone. The links to each in my Online Stampin' Up! store are below.
A few reminders for August ...
- Shop with me online 24/7 or by mail / email and become my VIP. You will enjoy free catalogues, exclusive customer only rewards, gifts, tutorials and inspiration (different to my blog newsletter).
- August Hostess Code for a free gift with online orders over $50 is 9M2CVRAJ. Details HERE.
- Get Holiday Catalogue goodies a month early. When you join in August (even just for yourself) you can get the new hoiday catty goodies as a preorder in your starter kit. You'll save 28% on them and then save an ongoing 20%. More details HERE.
- Bonus Days Coupons. Any coupons you were mailed in July, can be redeemed 2-31st August, No minimum order applies!
- Get a new Holiday Catalogue mailed out (register HERE)
Stay up to date with all things Stampin' Up!
Sign up HERE to get my blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox each time I post (the BEST way to stay up to date with my blog).
You can also sign up for my monthly blog subscriber email newsletter below.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back again tomorrow.