It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas card making season don't you think? The brand new 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue sales period starts 1st September but one of the perks of being a demonstrator is getting to pre-order and play with the products a month early. This gorgeous Star of Light bundle of stamp set and matching thinlits was first on my wish list.
I love the elongated star shape and the intricate detail on both the stamp set and thinlit die. I am also LOVING Emerald Envy for Christmas. Here it is paired with Mint Macaron and silver.
I clear embossed the stamped image and then sponged some Mint Mararon ink over the top. I stamped some smaller stars in Emerald Envy and layered two die cut stars in Emerald Envy and Min Macaron. I added some adhesive rhinestones and embossed my greeting in silver to finish off the card.
You will want to get your hands on a 2016 Holiday Catalogue to see all the cool new products. Just register your name HERE and I will send you one out.
A few reminders for August ...
- Shop with me online 24/7 or by mail / email and become my VIP. You will enjoy free catalogues, exclusive customer only rewards, gifts, tutorials and inspiration (different to my blog newsletter).
- August Hostess Code for a free gift with online orders over $50 is 9M2CVRAJ. Details HERE.
- Get Holiday Catalogue goodies a month early. When you join in August (even just for yourself) you can get the new hoiday catty goodies as a preorder in your starter kit. You'll save 28% on them and then save an ongoing 20%. More details HERE.
- Bonus Days Coupons. Any coupons you were mailed in July, can be redeemed 2-31st August, No minimum order applies!
- Get a new Holiday Catalogue mailed out (register HERE)
Stay up to date with all things Stampin' Up!
Sign up HERE to get my blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox each time I post (the BEST way to stay up to date with my blog).
You can also sign up for my monthly blog subscriber email newsletter below.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back again tomorrow.