Hello my crafty friends. I was thinking the other day how much I am inspired in my cardmaking by nature. I love to make cards which feature plants and flowers especially. Gardening is another hobby I enjoy besides cardmaking and I love nothing better than to browse nurseries and gardens. I thought it would be fun to introduce a category on my blog devoted to these cards. If I get an opportunity I will go back and tag some other cards to this category too. In the meantime I look forward to adding some more garden inspired cards for your viewing pleasure!
The colours in this card were inspired by a beautiful flowering cactus plant I saw in Spain on the recent Stampin' Up! Grand Vacation. They were very beautiful.
The colours I have used are Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Flirty Flamingo and Wild Wasabi. I have also added little bit of clear Wink of Stella on the flowers.
You can view all of the products I have used to create today's card in the links below my signature. Here's a closer look at the Gift of Love Hostess set I have used, along with the Touches of Texture stamp set I have used on the base card. Here's Gift of Love (a hostess set or gift that can be chosen with a $250+ order).
Here's Touches of Texture (available to purchase, see links below).
- Thoughtful Branches Bundle: Limited edition new stamp set and matching thinlits available August 2-31st only. Details HERE.
- Shop with me online 24/7 or by mail / email and become my VIP. You will enjoy free catalogues, exclusive customer only rewards, gifts, tutorials and inspiration (different to my blog newsletter).
- August Hostess Code for a free gift with online orders over $50 is 9M2CVRAJ. Details HERE.
- Bonus Days Coupons. Any coupons you were mailed in July, can be redeemed 2-31st August, No minimum order applies!
- Get a new Holiday Catalogue mailed out (register HERE)
Stay up to date with all things Stampin' Up!
Sign up HERE to get my blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox each time I post (the BEST way to stay up to date with my blog).
You can also sign up for my monthly blog subscriber email newsletter below.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back again tomorrow.
Stampin' Up! products used in today's card: